• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh hello ansem the great XD

I'm still into korrina.

Sadly, i pretty much don't like riku anymore. I guess what i used to go through from kh13 members was just too awful for me :(

I wonder what you've been up to? :3
    Also, the pokemon anime is good, and you should totally see korrina's eps. She's like an older ash a little. That...is one of the things that drew me in. hahaha
    You should see my post in the gay/les/bi club. Its all about how i'm getting better and stuff and its uplifting.

Yeah i came back cuz i was bored someday and i thought showing off a new poke crush on another pokemon forum could get funny lol
    I'm glad you're on now serebii was starting to feel boring and predictable for me lol also i might get neon street rollers sometime wanna ask my mom about it
    Yeah, Korrina's dif from riku as she's happy go lucky pretty much. I suppose the toughness of her being a fighting type leader makes her riku like, in a way, tho?

And she isn't my first female crush :p i've had others. rika from digimon tamers was my first. lol, yeah, almost sounds like riku...hahahaha
    Hahaha, yep! You guessed right *clapclap* I may start a forum for her, too. I actually just started out as a super big fan, but....you know me, i'm prone to crushes :p and her personality in the anime was awesome...so confident....sometimes you forget she's a girl!! a little xD
    Yep, i remember you! I have a new crush now. Try to guess on who :p they're NOT from kh. they're from pokemon.
    Hey man it's been sooo long. I see you haven't been active for a few months, so I'll keep it short and you can just get back to me when you can. I'm going to make an effort to be more active on the forums in 2017 like I used to be. I'm updating my profile atm, but anyway maybe we can catch up soon. Peace
    Dear person receiving this letter:

Whatever you did to contribute to my experience these past five years, whether it was the Pokemon we traded, the amazing artwork you did for me, the jokes we came up with, the silly debates, or anything else, I want to say thank you for giving me the chance to be what I am today! To celebrate my five years of existence on SPPf, today I decided to do a throwback thing to my early days back in 2011. My avatar, signature, and everything else is a complete replica of what I was five years ago: An eater of Durant! You and about everyone gave me a truly unique experience I'll never forget and I'll return the favor by continuing on what I do best: To be a member of SPPf! Thank you for everything and may we all hope that poutine gets its popularity skyrocketed in the United States!

Sincerely, Duranteater/your boss/YourPermanentRecord631/Dragalge

[Pokemon is now 20 years old, and I think TPC should start aiming some of what they make (such as games but other stuff too like manga and another anime series) at adults. I'd like a prequel anthology anime series aimed at adults set in the 1960s/70s with younger versions of some characters and relatives of others. What do you think?]
    Hey sorry looks like I missed you today, but just whenever we get a chance to trade is fine, no hurry. K goodnight.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…