• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Scherzando
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Vaporeon is my favourite. Alongside Leafeon.

8 batches of 5 Aerodactyl eggs and only one non HA Female ;-;
    Alright that got done quick lol I'm online now in the plaza so just send me a request when your ready ^_^
    Erg sorry I didn't realize that an update came out so its going to take a little bit as soon as its done I'll get online so sorry about this!
    Oh yeah that I do worry about. In fact in late 2015 my old 3DS XL somehow broke and nearly stopped working. I got a refurbished one for Christmas and luckily I got my stuff transferred over to my current one. It was very scary since I almost lost some purchases. ;__;

That's funny! I do like whacky nicknames such as those and I've gotten more confident with my nicknaming skills recently! I have a competitive Vanilluxe in Alpha Sapphire named GottaHaveIt! for example. :p

You think that's bad, I should remind you of that Scarf'd Aerodactyl that keeps popping up. Stupid flinch hax. ;__; Fortunately your Weavile can stop it with Life Orb Ice Shard so that helps! Speaking of all this, I just lost in the Battle Tree again because my Mimikyu got frozen twice by a Walrein. And I was about to beat it too. .__.
    Hi there! I would like one of your friend ball HA Comfey in return if that's alright. I'll get started on your Salandit ^_^
    Pikipek is ready for pickup with Pickup! :D

Oh I'm definitely interested in more just I don't have alot to offer right now so that isn't fair to you.
    Well, I've added quite a lot since then and I forgot to update :p
    The ones I don't have of those are Level Yellow, Moon Indigo, Beast Violet and Friend Ball Minior in any colour! That makes it 4!

If you want, I could send you my whole list by pm if you can't find anything else from what I listed before?
    Well fortunately I can download my games on my 3DS nowadays. Granted I do like cartridges as well but the convenience factor is handy! And that reminds me of when I lost my Black 2 when I was doing laundry. .-. Luckily it started working again and everything was still there such as shinies and all that! :D

Pokemon's names being in all caps was very weird to me. It was as if they were shouting out there names. :p I'm glad it's not the case anymore! Still, congratulations on getting a shiny that could potentially Mega Evolve!

It would be like the Seals from Gen IV all over again! Granted, I didn't use those much but it did add some flare when sending out a Pokemon. :p
    Hi! I've already got one Fast Ball Orange Minior! Do you have anything else to offer? Perhaps a Minior in a different color/ball? :)
    Spoiled? Me? I've still got 50 pokemon to EV train and even more to get to lv.100 I'll have you know :p

Haha missing it already I see lol

Alatar is breeding it anyway so you'll probs end up with a 4-5IV one tbh :)

Luxury ball tepig for roselia sounds good :3
    (I've gotta get meowth from Zold before I can trade you. Thats what the delay is)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…