• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i am not very far in the game at all. i think the game is okay, so far everything is kinda "meh" to me but, like i said i haven't gotten far in the game.

to answer the other questions you asked before; bulu just looks funny to me. i am not a fan of the soundtrack. the music is really annoying! i like pokemon y better so far.
    I see your point lol but I can't even play sun or moon anymore I traded in moon to gamestop for gas money and someone stole my Pokemon sun game so I only have my omega Ruby left its kinda sad since I wanted to play sun the other day because I was bored. I want to play a pokemon game or Kingdom hearts I have been wanting to play a kingdom hearts game for almost a whole year now XD
    Yellow was hard because you were constantly running out of room for items and the legendaries were actually hard to catch as well lol. I got both sun and moon I chose litten for moon and Rowlet for sun. What are your reasons for not liking sun and moon?
    Just don't like them as much I miss the challenge of the old games like yellow and I think they could have done better I only really like the new wolf Pokemon XD that's good did you get anything good for Christmas? And mine was OK I guess
    merry christmas to you too! sorry for being late, i was super busy! now i am just relaxing at home. i hope you had a wonderful day as well!
    Merry Christmas and I have both of them but don't really like them planning on selling one to a friend and keeping one just to breed and stuff and keep up with the times lol how was your Christmas?
    No worries :) Yep! I have Sun. I haven't played much of it, sadly. Been busy with work and all that. Hopefully I'll get into it more over the weekend!
    Well, it's only a natural response, right? I'm friends with two people from here on FB, so naturally my relationships with people on here have drifted.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…