• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't remember but my first digital drawing was this:
    Oh, geez, what a question. Well. I feel like I'm not where I should be, like my life is passing me by, and I'm worried I'll never have any of the things or do any of the things I always dreamed about. I work around people who are in their early twenties, and... I don't know if I feel older than them... Some of them, I guess... But I was never into partying or any of that stuff, so I guess that's not different. I think they see me as older, and I don't like that; it makes me feel kinda old-er. I feel a little excluded sometimes.

As for my favorite book... it's hard to pick just one. Kazuo Ishiguro's "Never Let Me Go" is amazing... So is "Fight Club." Oh, and this series of books by Ursula LeGuin, "Annals of the Western Shore," which is composed of "Gifts," "Voices," and "Powers." Let's see, the Abhorsen trilogy by Garth Nix ("Sabriel," "Lirael," and "Abhorsen,"), the Great and Terrible Beauty trilogy ("A Great and Terrible Beauty," "Rebel Angels," and "The Sweet Far Thing." Lois Lowry's "The Giver." Probably some more that I'm not thinking of.
    Sorry I have no interest for former and current UCLA football players. This is what rivalry does to you.

I can see the Chargers drafting Deshaun Watson this April. Only because Rivers is getting old and I think this what they need to improve. Oh and he beat Bama!
    That's a nice idea, but it'll never happen imo. As for the name, I really don't know tbh. I mean I get what you're saying, but the Raider name has been around a long time and I don't have the slightest idea on what the new name should be lol.
    Happy birthday as belated as it is. What did you do for it?

And yes, I received it. I come on every couple of days to answer messages and make one or two posts. I very rarely forget to reply.
    Don't know, since it was at a young age when I started to draw. I just got better with the ability to copy the drawing like around middle school. =3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…