• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Tangeh
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh yeah...

I forgot there's a Fire Emblem Direct on this day too (and yes new Fire Emblem games are coming for the 3DS and the Switch (unrelated to FE: Warriors!). :p
    OK thanks! That is...if I can think up something for my post but that long one left me down in a hole. ;_; Mr. T is a famous actor known for his iconic voice and personality. Google some videos with him and you'll see what I mean!
    Oh my gosh Henry would be a perfect character for Leslie to interact with! They're literally opposites in terms of intelligence so if it's okay with you, could she interact with him? I mean c'mon, Henry is literally Mr. T!
    Of course I did! All for someone as amazing as you! You're so smart and awesome that you deserve some cool gifts! I hope you have a good night's rest, a good day, and get ready for your presents!

V IT'S HER BIRTHDAY. NOW LEAVE HER ALONE! *pepper sprays Monster Guy*
    ----------
    FYI: I have avatars, signatures, and images on these forums blocked, and I'm going to keep it that way until Pokemon Sun/Moon are released. I try to avoid as many spoilers as possible and am hoping to do better this go round than I did for Gen VI. Please do not talk to me about the upcoming games. If you're trying to show me an image it will pop up as a link, so please clarify what it is when you send it to me! Thank you! :3
    ----------
    They've been released for months now, turn them on. :p
    Ahem...Tangeh...it's. Your. BIRTHDAY!!!

Balloons! Confetti! And of course, cake!

I feel as I'm missing something but that's OK! I hope you enjoy your day with your friends and family tomorrow (today) and I hope you like the four presents I have ready for you! They're all IV bred in fitting PokeBalls with one of them already EV trained just for you!
    I just played it for the first time! I love how if you go the opposite direction that the conveyor belt is going, you don't slow down! I did lose but that was OK because I was new to it! Good, I have played every stage and I hope some of these stages carry on in the sequel! And Camp Triggerfish had better go away for good.

Yeah I could see why they're the same but surely there were improvements throughout its history. :p I just hope the next one expands the storage by a lot because I bought more things then I could count. .-. Also some "vacation" setting so that you can leave the game for a long period of time without your villagers leaving!

Wait, I thought you got a Wii U because of Splatoon. Or did I misread something in our conversation? .__. I got a Wii U because of Mario Kart 8 and because I bought that, I also got Wind Waker HD for free! :D

Oh yeah I do remember that from the first one! Maybe it was the controls that I couldn't figure out lol (I was younger back then so cut me some slack .-.). The Pikmin are cute I'll admit but I didn't like when they died because they turned into ghosts. ;__;
    Well it's more of that I super jump to people just right next to me. Like when someone just left the respawn pad-thing and when I respawn, I super jump to that person by accident. .__. I didn't know there was shoes that could do that! I hate it when my location is given away, especially when the person is right there waiting to hit me on the spot. Even you did it to me a couple of times I think. :p

Wait, wouldn't the ink just fall off of the conveyor belt when it rolls to the bottom or would it stick? o_O I'm thinking about these kinds to show you what I mean.

My first Animal Crossing game was New Leaf and I had a ton of fun with it! I stopped playing it after a year+ because I got burnt out but went back again and left. I lost a couple of villagers along the way including an anteater. ;__; And as for Pikmin, I can't really say anything about it because when I had the first one for the Gamecube, I had absolutely no clue on what to do like what the heck are you trying to solve? o_O
    Ah I see! I try to pay close attention to the map to see where to super jump but that has failed a lot because I think the person is at where I thought he/she is. :p That said, thanks for having my back when you super jump to me and I'll do the same! Let's just hope we both don't get splatted at the same time by a Rainmaker tornado. .__.

Maybe an early Christmas present? That could be another theory. :p It must have been fun playing on a seemingly-broken mode on particular stages!

Conveyor belts as in actual stage elements? I actually really liked the moving platforms in Ancho-V Games! I also like all the ways one can sneak up on someone there! Granted, the opposing team did that a lot to me but you're right as to it being a simple map! :D

Yeah don't worry as there are still unnannouced titles for the Switch not yet revealed! I think that was said by someone at Nintendo and with a mobile Animal Crossing title coming, I'd be shocked if a new AC game wasn't announced for the Switch sometime this year.
    In addition to falling in the water, I need to really stop super jumping to a person that's near or at the launchpad. Why does this keep happening to me? ;_;

Why was it left open in December? Was it just something the developers forgot to turn off? And speaking of Rainmaker making matches ending quickly, Walleye Warehouse is a victim I think. I played there in Rainmaker and while I did win most of the matches, it felt kind of unfair since if one side gets the rainmaker, then that team has a 90% chance of winning. .__.

Oh really? That sounds like fun! I first thought Piranha Pit would have a bunch of traps around like the name suggested but it's good to see that's not the case! Hopefully I can try it out soon!

Yeah and at least this first year could work! March has BOTW, April (May?) has Mario Kart 8, Summer (watch it release at the end of August) has Splatoon 2 and the holidays had Super Mario Odyssey! Perfect stream of releases without any large gaping holes like the Wii U!
    Wait, I didn't get your second VM. .-. And I didn't know a stage called Piranha Pit existed! What's that one like?

Huh, Saltspray Rig doesn't seem to be a Ranked Match-friendly stage at all. I can't judge but was it really that bad on Rainmaker and Tower Control? o_O It seems most stages are evenly balanced but that one particular stage stuck out the most.

I actually don't mind the tiny launch lineup. Most consoles/portable's lineups aren't always great and I personally think it's better to space out the releases rather then clump them all into one date only to have a big drought. Maybe one more game to go along with BOTW and 1,2 Switch would have been better but BOTW alone should help drive sales decently at the start!
    First, that Rainmaker blast that spatted us both simultaneously in Ancho-V was kinda funny. :p

When I first played Camp Triggerfish when I got Splatoon, it looked like a fun stage and I sorta liked it. I trusted it. But as I played there something felt wrong. It was actually a nightmare. The many times I fell in the water were embarrassing and I couldn't find ways to use my big-attack thing that you use by clicking the right analog. Before I took a break from it, I knew I lost 90% of the time there. I want to get better but still. ;__;
    My fears were confirmed today in Ranked Matches.

Camp Triggerfish is indeed an awful stage imo. Weird design, you can easily die (in the water) if you're not careful, badly-placed platforms, more sniper areas then I can count, it's just awful.

This dumb stage costed me my C+ Rank and I'm not sure how to get this out of my head. ;_;
    Would have been funnier in if Peach was in her sports attire. Yeah or you could set the time limit to five hours, tell your roommate that you're going to pick up something, and then suspend your roommate's play session far away when the clock hasn't been reached five hours. :p And true! But wait, how did Bowser not break the smartphone itself too? That smartphone must be pretty sturdy I guess. .__.

It last appeared on Mario Kart DS! I used to own it until I accidentally left it at a hotel. .____.

Yeah I have Game & Wario as well! I don't play it anymore but it was fun during the time I played it! I just didn't like the Arrow game because the controls felt wonky but everything else was fine! Wasn't Game & Wario originally just some mini-games collection to show off the Wii U's Gamepad like 1 2 Switch? Would have helped a little showing its full potential (because Game & Wario did utilize the Gamepad in creative ways :p).

I'm hoping it sells alright in the first few months and if it doesn't, lets hope Nintendo will actually cut the price. It worked for the 3DS so maybe it could help with the Switch (even though the 3DS also had a fantastic games lineup in the fall/winter season which helped)!

I played more Ranked just now and on one match in Moray Towers, there was this one annoying sniper that kept shooting everyone. Somehow I managed to sneak up on him/her and scare the sniper with various bombs. Granted we still lost but it was amazing that I managed to sneak on a sniper like that! And thanks for telling me about Ancho-V! You said it's perfect for snipers so I'll be extra careful in the middle! And really? Why the imbalance of the modes? That seems strange to do such a thing? o_O
    The part where Bowser had Peach as his screensaver was the best part to me. :p But you know, it could be the perfect tool for screwing with somebody as you could control whether your friend plays or not lol! Granted, Me and hopefully you wouldn't do such a thing but the thought is pretty funny. :p Just one question: How did Boswer not crack his smartphone's screen? .__.

It just wasn't all that great so like you, I stuck to racing! Another thing I'm glad that's back is the Boo item! It's probably one of my favorite Mario Kart items to use since you can not only pass through hazards like Banana Peels but take a valuable item too! :D

I swear, when they showed 1,2 Switch and Arms, it felt like I was watching some Wii games being shown. Granted, I expected the Joy-cons to work like that but perhaps they could have saved those to the end. .__.

I'm surprised it releases at early March too. I was expecting it to be launched in the middle of the month! And hopefully you pull through in said month too!

Just the Towers one at Hammerhead Bridge and Blackbelly Skatepark. I lost twice but won four matches! I just want to know this: Is Ancho-V Games a bad stage? I never played it so I kind of want some advice to know what I'm expecting. .-.
    First you have to watch this! It's an amazing video about the Switch! :p

I think what I'm happy about is the return to the traditional Battle Mode! It was so weird how an entire racing track was used as a stage. .__. But now I get to see old Battle courses return in glorious HD! :D

Oh that makes sense then! I thought you were taking a month long vacation for a second. :p And yeah I don't know why the Pro Controller is $70 when the Wii U's was only $50. Granted that was still expensive but it was acceptable imo. The Joy-con price is ridiculous though especially when you consider how easy they can get lost. o_O Granted I hardly lost anything related to handhelds/consoles but still.

Yeah it's a good thing we're not getting it at launch! They have been sold out quickly along with BOTW. .__.

*Pops a balloon* That balloon minigame is horrible practice for Rollers. ;__; Speaking of normal modes, I played some Ranked matches today and now I'm at Rank C! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…