• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psynergy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Would not surprise me that a lot of it was disappointment that the games were different. X had a lot of good going for it. Great worldbuilding, lots to explore, fluid combat, and a lot of features that were for the convenience of the player. Wasn't the strongest main plot in the world but it wasn't bad either. Breath of the Wild is for Wii U as well?

At least it was closer to win 7 in another version. Apparently 8 was only good for phones.
    I never played Xenoblade, the only game in that series I've played was Chronicles X. Hooray stomping around in a giant robot. I want to play Zelda whenever I get a Switch. Though I really should finish Windwaker first.

I jumped from Win 7 to Win 10. Was Win 8 as bad as everyone says it was?
    I like the ability to dodge and such. I feel like improving my ability to dodge and such helps me a lot. In turn based, can't do much else but level grind. I'm not too fond of level grinding. Did you play Xenoblade Chronicles X? I enjoyed that one a lot.

Yeah, that's quite true.

My new laptop came in and so far it's working just fine. I need to figure out how to make Windows 10 look more like Windows 7 tho. Win 10 is super ugly I think.
    I just want to know how you start your Team Building process, and how do you distribute the EVs? How you know which Pokémon to give certain amount of EVs too. :]
    I think I've figured out I prefer more action oriented RPGs. I love Castlevania for example and plan on getting Skyrim when it comes out on the Switch.

I keep telling him that. Sometimes he doesn't have fun unless he wins tho.

It no longer would charge. It was a setback for about a week and a half and then decided to order a new one. It'll get here in a week or so. Been using my mom's laptop in the meantime.
    I got my Politoed back. :>

BTW, I'm really getting an Animal Crossing kick lately. They have many interesting characters and holidays.

I think I might play HHD some more next week.
    Yeah, it was. There was a simplistic overall story, but that was the problem, it was too simplistic for me to care about. I ended up stopping playing. It was getting really tedious and not very fun to play. I started to wonder if my enjoyment of games had started to go away. But then I played Kirby Triple Deluxe and had a blast with it. I'm thinking that JRPGs just aren't really for me.

That's what it turned into for my brother. He hates practicing but likes going to the events to see people.

My laptop died. 6 years of pretty heavy use and it finally kicked the bucket.
    Yeah, I kinda question that design choice. Speaking of questionable deign choice, I've been playing through Dragon Quest 7. While I'm enjoying the gameplay and such, I question the decision to make the plot a bunch of mini-stories that are very very loosely related to each other.

It might be a good thing yeah. We're small enough to even have a skype group. It's kinda cool actually since I've been able to get to know people.
    If you are too slow or something, it can result in having to do some things over again.

Yeah, that's true. We do try and encourage each other as much as we can and such. And tell each other D&D stories and such.
    The hack checks have been wonky lately.

I couldn't get a Politoed that I evolved from a Poliwhirl from VC back. It is completely legit.

It had outstanding potential. :<
    Yeah, that is true. Majora's Mask is definitely more difficult than the other games. And admittedly has a few bs mechanics.

Yeah, there are a lot of little communities there. I've kinda found one but it's super duper small.
    One of my philosophies is to pretend that there will be no more main series Pokemon games or Smash Bros titles.

I don't want to flood my thoughts with the idea of video games coming out in the next 10 years, and the next 10 years, and the....

If I focus on present titles, then I can put less energy in postulating all the time.

That doesn't mean I don't think of "neat ideas" for next titles.

Like what if in Smash Bros, one person controls a stage boss, and the other 3 fight it? Now we can put "Ridley 4 Smash" to rest.
    I feel like that could be said about literally any game. There isn't a game on the planet that's going to attract everyone. It's going to turn away some people no matter what it is.

It's kinda like that all over Deviantart honestly. Unless you're super good it's hard to get comments or anything. I am most definitely not that good.
    Pokemon Stars is an outlandish rumor. By that, I don't mean that it is strictly impossible, but there are a lot of weird elements to it.

I was thinking about getting into Xenoblade Chroniciles sometime, but I've been playing mostly Skyward Sword and some Paper Mario: TTYD.
    I also played Splatoon and its good to know that I often win and get to the first or second player on the results. :p

I'm fixing to go to university for the Spring. I think it will be fine for the most part.
    Honestly, I can't recommend it because of that, but with that being said, it also wasn't my kind of game. I liked what I did play it just....well, i was terrible at it.

There are a few places. Like this one group where some constructive criticism is promised. But other than that it's kinda hard to get any feedback unless you're lucky.
    Hey Psynergy, I missed you.

The Switch came out, and now the gloom and doom is coming out.

I swear, can't we give a console a chance before it fails.

Some people get unusually vocal on twitter as well. Some of these people are normally logical, but it becomes a "post without a filter" when certain events happen.

How have you been doing otherwise?
    Yes. Where I left of my playthrough was with needing to do something very tedious entirely over again. Though the thing that's more frustrating is more stuff that needs empty bottles.

It would seem like that yes, but it isn't the case. Pretty sure that unless you have a reasonably sized following, you're not going to be getting comments at all. I hardly have a following at all (surprising no one, but I digress), so I'm not surprised I never get comments hardly. It's why comment groups and such exist.
    Yeah, it really is a lose-lose situation. I watched a let's play of the rest of the game so I know what I'm missing. Looks like later it'd get even more frustrating unfortunately.

Unfortunately even then it's kinda hard to get feedback and such. I rarely get feedback unless I specifically ask for it in certain groups. And in said group, in order to get constructive criticism I have to give constructive criticism. I don't mind doing that, but it can sometimes be a bit of a pain and I don't know if they're going to keep reading the other chapters and such.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…