• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Awesome! It would help me out a lot if you replied in the trade shop at least once or twice. Gotta get it off the ground! Thanks for being such a great trader!
    lol I just missed you again I am gmt -5 eastern timezone so I will be available probably late the next few nights do to I have to work been busy...I am off on tuesday though so I be on and off that day so hopefully that is the day we can meet XD
    I am online now if you want to trade for a clone of the lure ball then trade one back it be great ^_^
    lol seems we missed by a hour XD but anyway whenever we get a change XD I will try to keep a eye out for you ;)
    sorry we keep missing eachother work and stuff is making us miss eachother XD but anyway once we catch each other we can try to arrange a trade to clone that lure ball ^_^
    Let me know if you still want the Lure Ball. I have another offer for it but I would really like your Ditto so I don't need to waste anymore time on crappy IVs.
    I have the Lure Ball ready if you're still up to trade for a map Ditto, rushed ahead to get it for you.
    Ill have the Lure Ball shortly. Not quite far enough in the game, been busy at the nursery getting my team together.
    Hey, any chance I could get a Jap Ditto? I don't have the lure ball yet but I'm making my way there. All I have worth trading atm are Adamant Bagons..
    tbh I don't mind never did which I get my stuff cloned all the time and I use to rng in 5th gen which alot of people were not to crazy about that so were in the same boat. I could as long as I get my one copy back I be alright with it ^_^
    ahhh I see :/ sorry to here that :( I mostly just used the balls and just look around for trades for pokemon I like in those ball choices XD but good luck with your hunt ^_^ I actually still have my lure ball but I haven't caught nothing because most of what I would look good in a lure ball that isn't available in hg/ss i have already or people have it circulating trying to save it for something special you know XD but seriously good luck I hope you find your lure ball trade ^_^
    hey I noticed you said you want a lure ball just curious did you use it up already and use it? if not its actually located in blush mountain on the ground to pick up which you only can get one sadly in game. I don't know if anyone on the forums cloned a there lure ball yet though...sorry to barge in your vms but just was trying to help out i you didn't know about where it was located ^_^
    What are the IV's of your turtwig? i have a steelixie im willing to trade. I'm also interesting in your luxio. I have a shiny Diggersby, claydol, or ponyta i would be willing to trade for it
    Hey, if you're able to, I have Wifi here! I'd be willing to trade anytime! My IGN is Anthony, so you can start it at any point!
    Yeah that happens to me a lot. Especially on mobile.

Fren, I work tomorrow. Can we do it on Friday? :]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…