• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Alatar VGC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Maybe if we had a feature that allowed us to trade 90+ Pokemon all in one go, I'd consider it. :p
    Silly. I did came back. You just didnt notice, coz you were asleep again. Now who is Snorlax?! :p
    Heya :) sorry havent been on here in a few weeks D: I been playing pokemon moon but im playing through it super slowly lol :p I havent even finished it yet xD How are you? Good? :)
    *Mega Latios transforms into his human form and pulls out his smart phone to do research* Moltres has an average weight of 60.0kg and a height of 2.0m while Mega Latios has an average weight of 70.0kg and a height of 2.3m. So indeed, any given Mega Latios is more likely to be larger than any given Moltres, given the Mega Latios is a fully grown adult.
    Ohhh the wonders and woes of timezones. xD
    I'm 8 hours behind you, so it may be a little challenging to set up a time. I'm not at home during the day and I'm pretty sure by the time I do get home, it'll already be too late in your timezone.
    But luckily, after recently having found out that I can use my mobile hotspot as an access point for wi-fi, I'm able to coordinate trades whenever I please! So hopefully, it'll work out~

Anyway, yeah I still have a couple Sturdy Carbinks left (all with the 31/31/31/31/31/x spread). Anything you'd like to offer in exchange?
    We're guildmates, so I'm not too picky with the IV spreads or anything. lol
    Hey there! (Gosh, been meaning to send a VM at some point but kept forgetting. xD)
    If you're still interested in the Sturdy Carbink in a Heavy Ball, I still have some. Let me know when you'd like to settle the trade! (What's your timezone, out of curiosity? That way, might be able to coordinate a time easier. lol)
    No, she's not shiny. Kinda would make sense though as she's kinda named after Milkshakes the pink cat from Billy & Mandy. :p

You didn't make me wait, it's fine!
    I love Vaporeon too :D I have a competitive one named Milkshake and I love her :p

Aww I feel bad for putting you through that. I hate it when none of the females get the HA. I can give you free well-IV'd breedjects as a gift if you want em XD they're just taking up space right now.
    *Latios tells Vaporeon Saturday his midseason showdown will be streamed on Twitch as long as the internet at the venue cooperates.*
    Vaporeon can easily tank a Thunder Fang :p
    but omg that freaky slowbro pic you sent XD I hope it scared all visitors to my page.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…