• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Tangeh
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oooh I am excited to get MoonFluff! I actually tried to MM a shiny Cottonee in Y but I gave up but now I can attempt it again since I got my Shiny Charm! :D
    Oh don't worry about the genders: Male and genderless Pokemon can now pass their own PokeBall down when you breed them with a Ditto!

And sure! But let me prepare something to have that spare be held on to first!
    You can find it at the same mountain where you find Ditto! That and three other Apricorn Balls!

Just...don't waste anyone of them like how I lost a Friend Ball to a Komala (as I didn't catch it) and saved once I caught it with something else. ;__;
    That's what I was going to do :p I hope you realize you can only get one Apricorn Ball per game.
    It's hard to figure out what Decidueye can do. It's stats are weirdly placed and it wished it had more speed. And not getting Leech Seed and Will-o-wisp is a missed opportunity (Dhelmise makes sense because it's seaweed holding objects together). .__.

I googled the trainer and apparently they all carry a Focus Sash? Whyyyy? That's the worst thing imaginable since that one trainer with four Roggenrola. ;__;

Omg thank you so much! I'll have to give you something nice in return! :D
    For a comparison here are their stats:

Decidueye: 78/107/75/100/100/70
    Dhelmise: 70/131/100/86/90/40

It's even funnier when they both share the same signature move but under a different type and name. :p

Nah it's only accessible postgame. :p

You see, I got WT'd a Pokemon holding a Moon Ball! And I have always wanted a Cottonee in a Moon Ball because shiny Whimsicott is perfect for it! So I was wondering if you could use my spare Moon Ball to catch me a Cottonee with it (don't forget to breed yourself one too!)!
    Isn't it awesome though? I mean you would think the anchor is haunted but nah it's the seaweed. :p And unlike Decidueye, it's role is very clear: To smash everything with a nasty base 131 Attack!

Wait really? But you can only find Sensu Style Oricorio in the Poni Meadow-WAIT THAT REMINDS ME! Want to know something I desire that can only be done in Sun? .__.
    If it makes you feel any better, I'm currently battling it right now. :p If I can find it, you can too!
    Yeah don't worry! It has a 10% encounter rate when fishing a bubbling spot so if Passimian and Turtonator showed up, this will too!

I also bet you have never seen that Oricorio form that you saw when we traded too!
    Just keep going back in the sub and out, the bubble spot will always reappear!

You can do it! And you will love this new Pokemon!
    You know while we're at it, how about you fish up that Pokemon I was telling you about! You know, at the bubbling spot of water at the Seafolk Village! Who wouldn't love to discover a new Pokemon the day after their birthday! :D
    Yeah! Especially with Gigalith now having Sand Stream! :D Plus the Rockruff has its HA too!

You're very welcome! I hope your day yesterday was awesome!
    Oh yeah that's right! It's needed to fix a few glitches including something that has to do with Z-Move Parting Shot I think. :p
    It might be until Christmas when I get it. I'll probably pick up Splatoon 2 on release day assuming I get the Switch by then!

I'm on now! :D
    I do hope Echoes sells well enough to have IS remake the other Japan-only games. Since they were never released in the west, it would be a nice way to introduce new players to the past FE games!

If I had to choose between the N3DS or the Switch version, I'd go with the latter. I heard even the N3DS can't run Hyrule Warriors properly. I know people want some of these games on the go but the potential lag issues. .__.

Well I was just thinking of the 3DS and Switch games together. That said, there is still E3 to come which will probably bring more! I just hope it isn't bad like E3 2015 (I can let 2016 slide because they said beforehand that there wouldn't be a direct of sorts).

Hooray! I hope you like them as well as the nicknames! :D
    Yep! The new Fire Emblem game is actually a remake/reimagining of Fire Emblem: Gaiden! And it comes out in the middle of May! :D FE: Warriors is actually being released for the N3DS too which is weird. .-.

I'm thinking of waiting until I get a Switch to play it. I heard you have to install 3 GB for it to work on disc I believe. .__. But it looks like Nintendo is having a good amount of games this year which is great!

Are you available tonight to claim your presents? You can give me whatever in return. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…