• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Mizz Nikki
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I do that exact same thing all the time so no worries :)

Same. I can hardly wait for the next season.

Oh yeah, I did alright and I was so disappointed with it. I have so many complaints about it and I don't even know where to start with my rant. That episode was a joke and it was missed opportunity completely.
    I was shocked that Laurel's father was involved but it wasnot the most shocking finale we've had. Denver being involved in moving Wes' body really wasn't shocking to me. I really did not like him and I always thought he was shady.
    I was kind of disappointed when it was revealed that it was some character who we had never seen before at first but they totally redeemed it when we found out that Laurel's father was the one who hired him to kills Wes. I just wanna know why he wanted Wes dead, that doesn't make any sense to me.
    Thank you, it's been a couple of weeks but honestly, there is nothing worse than having to say goodbye. It was so hard and the only thing getting me along is knowing she is not suffering anymore.
    Me too. Just saw your message just now. Haven't been active in this forum other than the amour thread because I'm needed there for guidance on the rules. My apologies.

Since he has only one Pokemin short to have a full party, and one of them capable of "Mega Evolving", it's posssible that he might get one Pokemon from Oak's lab to partake in the league. Oh yeah I remember that Gible. Last time I saw that was during Ash's battle against Tobias. It was his very first pseudo-legendary, and I really wanted for him to evolve it then. But sadly he wasn't able to.

I'm on my vacation now, but still I have so many things to handle for my next batch of subjects -_-. I think 'vacation' isn't the proper word here haha.

If I remember correctly, May gave him a stuffed Teddiursa just before her departure from Sinnoh in DP, I don't know if Dawn or even ris gave him gifts though.

Since we still haven't got a solid hint from Ash, I don't think amour is even nearing its canon state. I still want to see it being canon even if it has the risks it goes with. I'm still wondering about whom will be the protagonists of Pokemon Sun and Moon. If the female protagonist is shippable with Ash, then I think I've found another toy to play with haha. Iris, and probably Cilan, might get their cameo appearance soon enough since we're past half way through the Saga. And yes I just confirmed that it is in the Rise of Darkrai movie haha I just watched it recently. Currently watching the XY series movies btw.
    Thanks for your support. What had upset me really was that I had written almost every drabble in the Othelloshipping bunch, yet I still didn't win. It made me doubt my writing abilities.

Also, thanks for the FR! :)
    Agreed. He really is. He's my favorite character on the show. Told you, it is definitely one of my favorite shows right. It's great and I feel like PLL could take a lot of notes from that show.
    My school is closed now.Its exam preparation holidays.Exam starts from 2nd March :'(
    I just hate to wake up early in the morning. :|
    I do too. And honestly, that finale would have been so much better than what we actually got. But I agree, Tuesday's episode wasn't bad. Sure, it wasn't amazing but it wasn't that bad either. That was one of the best endings I've seen in a while. Caleb is the best.
    Same with me. It's The people who annoy me a lot.But I can't stand Poke shipping. Also my least favorite character is Misty. :|
    No prob :)

It's a very good show, I strongly recommend that you check it out, you won't regret it. You and me both? That finale was a joke, I seriously don't even know what they were thinking when they came up with it.
    I don't hate any ships( Except Pokeshipping),But I can understand what you mean to say. There were hardly any interactions between them.But I don't care about any other ship excet Rocket and absolutely,dearly,heartly hate Pokeshipping. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…