• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Scherzando
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've tried at least twice that many times before giving up on it, figuring it's probably better to just let my Pokémon collect shards instead. I indeed read that Treasure Hunt gives bottle caps much faster, but I haven't tried it yet. Will definitely do it when I get back to playing Sun! :)
    Hey sorry I didn't reply back my friend code is 1135-2405-3509. Im currently at work so I won't be on til later will you hold the Pokemon for me? If not add me anyways and hopefully I can participate in future giveaways you plan to do. Thank you again
    Alrighty! I won't be able to start breeding till I get home from work, which will be 3pm EST. I'll let you know once I finish breeding your Pokémon :)
    Sure I got a second AV and can get another via battle tree, do you have 2 pp max? Also I can throw in a beast ball or an ev wipe berry if you want aswell
    I haven't been home most of the day, so I haven't really had time to breed your Pokémon. So if it's ok with you, how about we trade tomorrow?
    No problem. I'll start breeding those tomorrow. In return, I'll take moon Sneasel, love Vanillite, fast Dratini, level Eevee, heavy Tepig, heavy Togedemaru and lure Shellder. I have extras of Cutiefly btw, so if you want one, I'll just give it to you since I have more
    Definitely! In fact it makes me question if Komala is actually the log itself. .__.

Good luck! Dhelmise hits like a truck so that power with some newfound speed should surely hurt your opponents fast! I should do the same with other Pokemon like Tapu Bulu or Tapu Lele!

Thanks so much! :D
    Maybe. Well I guess it's far from weird like shiny Komala in which its log is the only thing that changed. .-.

That sounds interesting! I have also thought of using Pheromosa as a Speed Swapper! Imagine a Bewear being blazing fast!

Or how it doesn't hurt you in Refresh. I mean, you're sharp all around how are you not hurting me? .__.

If you're ready, I'm here! :D
    I do like shiny Litten as well! I just personally don't think the white color suits its evolutions though. Shiny Primarina is my favorite however! :D

Hooray! Keep in mind that the damage done will be slightly decreased when breaking through Protect but it should be enough to punch a hole for you to finish the opponent off!

I was thinking the same too but I haven't found any instructions yet. .__. Still, it makes you wonder how it can cut a steel tower with its size. :p

Oooh that would be nice! Sure I'll take the Male Gothita then!
    No problem. I checked your list and you do have some I'd like. I'm gonna be leaving soon, so I'll go into more details on what I want later. I updated my post in the ball trading thread quite a bit, so if I can offer you something else, just let me know!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…