• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Griff4815
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry, I've been super busy with work and had anxiety things again. I'm sorry I abandoned you guys again, I do want to do this and I shouldn't have let it go for so long. Hoping we can pick back up.
    *drops jaws* Oh, gosh...the official canon bombshell they drop in the first 5 minutes of Part 4! *runs like a maniac* Sorry I know I'm not helping you. I just got royally caught off guard.
    Part 3 is good. Have tissues. That's all I'm saying. Why do you need to wait two more months?
    Mmkay, thought I would at least ask around. Jahara's grown on me, so I have considered looking for another ME rp site to use her character. I'm going to wait a while longer before I commit to that though.
    Nah, I wish I was to the point of putting it up on ff.net. I'm still brainstorming plot and needed characters for it.
    So, does your last line mean what I think it means for possible trouble between our respective krogans? :D

Yea, I love world-building too. I think I spend more time dreaming up backstory than actually plot unless it is connected to the backstory. Heck, I just thought of a way to incorporate the Dark Masters as underworld Mafia bosses in my story. They each have their own stronghold and deal in their own area of illegal business. Machinedramon:weapons, Puppetmon: drugs, Metalseadramon: loan shark (pun intended) and water trade routes, Piedmon: slave trafficking, gambling, deathmatches, information broker. hmmm almost sounds like a good setting for an rp...lol this little bit helps fill in my background for two characters in my group of 'companions.'
    Finally enjoying some down time from work and catching up on writing. Clewt and I are working on the reunion scene together between Rosh and Jahara right now.

Plus, my brain has been percolating with plot and backstory for my digimon saga. I have discovered I can't even start writing it till I figure out the entire plot of events and back story to go with all my main and minor characters. Plus I need to finish my world map. ARGH SO MUCH TO DO!
    I posted, really sorry, work's been busy this week because boss has the week off and Christmas and New Year were things.
    Certainly! Could make for some interest add-ins for them for the future. Right now he's bored and curious.. like a cat. :p
    I wasn't sure just how much I could let him find, so I just stuck with the basics. For Keelo I wasn't sure if Rosh would be able to find much since I doubt Quarians have much info easily accessed.
    I'm all ears for any ideas or tid-bits ^_^
    Rosh is certainly a nosy little turian sticking his fingers into places he shouldn't.

Hehe, yea, just have Brask pissed Jahara off royally, that will get some headbutting action to happen.

A certain other krogan currently on the crew. I hope Brann has good insurance because they're going to have new dents decorating the bulkhead. >_<
    Yea, that's what Clewt and I keep saying about him, too. We've started jabbering about potential shenanigans he might have gotten involved in as a kid.

Ditto, I'm curious to see how it further develops down the road. Anything is possible.

Calling her Kalros is fine, it seems most everyone else is too. Makes sense too, as that's the name all the characters known her as from their perspective. Rosh refers to her as how a son would. Truthfully, even once she does reveal her real name, she would still answer to 'Kalros' as the alias is very much a part of her. If you think about it, Jahara gave up her name upon her shaman initiation and gave herself to her clan. However, she has the predicament that the Veska clan is gone now from a clan conflict. She'll describe herself as 'no one who belongs to nothing'. More for practicality off Tuchanka, Jahara adopted the name "Kalros" and used it exclusively while she wandered as a mercenary. When she came to the monastery, she reclaimed her birth name to separate the two most recent periods of her life, but she has dropped the Veska name.

If ever we get to the point of playing when the genophage is cured, I would have plot for Jahara attempting to restart her clan. Maybe.

On another note, I now know who will be the first lucky individual that Jahara will most certainly punch the living daylights out of.
    You know, after your last post, I could imagine Jahara shouting down the hall "Only the hopeless ones." In response to Brask's question about adopting the entire orphanage. ^-^
    Hey, I am going to make a couple of edits my post to Keelo. Nothing real big just a bit more for you to work with.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…