• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Joltik-Kid
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The original trilogy may be a bit dated (the first one especially), but they're still excellent games. The second one is easily the best of the original trilogy, though. Haven't played enough of the fourth one to really judge it yet.

I'm sure there are better Water types, but I at least like using my favorites lol. I wonder if that shiny Rowlet, if it has the IVs for it, would be a good partner for her. At the very least, it could eat up the Surf damage. Only thing is, I'd be at the mercy of Poison types with that combination since I'd imagine Decidueye can't do much against Poison types.

Jeez, yesterday I was doing Super Singles in the Battle Tree and lost at like 35 or something because of bad luck with High Jump Kick. I had Pheromosa and Celesteela, my opponent just had a (probably Choice Banded) Electivire. I used High Jump Kick, it missed, Electivire took out Pheromosa. And of course, Celesteela can't do much to Electivire. I tried to stall it out with Leech Seed/Protect, but luck wasn't on my side. :( Ah well. Lesson learned. Don't get greedy. I could have won that by just U-Turning out and letting the Electivire take Celesteela down.
    Cool. :) I just started playing Uncharted 4.

Any idea what works well with Primarina in doubles? Or if she's even any good in doubles? My immediate thought would be a Fire type but I don't know.
    I tried adding you on the PS4 app on my phone earlier. I couldn't find you. I'm ZeLongCat if you want to add me. Yeah, I was mostly grinding the Battle Royal to get the power items and I've been using the SOS Method as well. All that is good to know about Tapu Koko btw. :) Maybe I'll try using mine even if its nature is not ideal. I don't know if it'll matter that much against AI opponents.

I'd still try it out if it is a 5-6 IV Pokemon though.
    I don't know about the tree but honestly the Battle Royal is not as hard as it's made out to be. I've been using my Raichu, Kommo-o, and Primarina from my ingame team, and I do fine. It's all about kill stealing and taking time to learn how the AI works. They do not gang up on you contrary to popular belief. I'vebeen the same. I have a huge backlog of 3DS and PS4 games that I've been working on that I haven't been playing Moon as much, but I really want to get those last three stamps, so I need some good EV trained Pokemon for that. I'm using my Tapu Lele actually because its ability pairs well with Pheromosa. Its nature isn't ideal but its not terrible either. My Tapu Koko is Modest though.

My Rowlet is level 1 so it's impossible to tell right now. Oddly enough it's Jolly with a support moveset though. I can't tell you its moveset now because I'm at work but I know it has Defog.
    Well, now I'm EV training some stuff for the Battle Tree. I don't have much though. Just my UBs and Tapus that don't have ideal natures but I don't really care (Koko and Lele might be salvageable, but I'm not touching Bulu or Fini). I also got a shiny Rowlet off Wonder Trade that I suspect has 5 or 6 IVs, but I don't know because I haven't hatched enough eggs yet. And I plan on breeding for a competitive Primarina just because I like Primarina.
    Tbh I am not a great player either but I like battling just for the fun of it though I do get too salty on losing to hax. Yes the speed tier did took a huge blow this gen. On one side we have fast mons like Koko and Phero but interestingly rest of the dex is mostly slow. IIRC the only other mons that cross 100 base speed at Lycanroc day and Salazzle. Funnily enough Torracat is the fastest starter, what were they thinking?

So far SM anime has been nice but I guess it is too early to judge. Mallow deserves more screentime but going by the writers track record Lillie will get it :p
    Yes I have been hanging out at PS. The whole change the new generation brings is astounding no matter how many times I experience it. So what's up? Are you watching the SM Anime?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…