• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• In some ways GF did an awesome job with this gen, and in other ways they were idiots

Gonna be a while before I can bank any pokemon forward, looks like *glares at litten*
    I tried sending you a trade request, I think. XD

You can try requesting one with me. IGN Michi
    Hey! Sorry I missed you the other day to trade. Would you be available to trade tonight or tomorrow?
    Exactly, although I hear the ban only effects those who use Global Link things, so trading with friends having their FC is still acceptable. But yeah, Battle Spot and Wonder Trading is fun.
    Yeah, its a great thing to have if they just use it to crack down on obvious hacks. But its just mostly everything.
    I haven't even tried to trade or battle with any of my transferred mon. But I did hear that a lot of the bank Pokemon people are having problems with them getting online. Something must be wrong with the Hack Checking System to why its just not allowing pretty much anything.
    Weird. I'm perfectly able to trade Friend Ball Larvitar with Egg moves just fine and that isn't an Island Scan Pokemon. I'd imagine Friend Ball HA Larvitar wouldn't work though. o_O
    Yeah that's more or less correct! While normal Love Ball Gothita Wonder Trade fine, if it has its HA then it thinks the Gothita has an illegal ability on it even though the breeding mechanics work to accommodate this! I'm sure it will get fixed but who knows how long. .-.
    Weeeeird. I don't get it. Oh, the issue is with it transferring to 7th? I thought you got it up but weren't able to trade it with people (in 7th). That could be any sort of issue, then, Idk. Yeah, hopefully it'll patch soon. @@
    Oh and good luck with that Snivy! :3 I'm going to try to get a Friend ball Contrary HP Fire/Rock female and I feel like that'll be just as hard as getting a shiny lol.
    Just traded some pokemon with HA/apricorn balls and they had the weird deformed star/pentagon thing lol, and they traded fine. So even some Kalos/Hoenn native pokemon can trade. I'll see if I can figure out a common theme with the pokemon that can't be traded. XD
    All right, have a good night ^^
    Huh, yeah those are all moves that you can chain breed on with Alola Dex Pokemon. Can't be balls because otherwise Heavy Ball Onix probably wouldn't transfer. Can't be species because I've traded non-Alola-native Pokemon and they sent over fine. Did a little research and can't seem to find anything regarding species, HAs or EMs that would cause it. The Buneary is your own Pokemon so you know it's legit right? If not the only thing I can think of is it's really a hack despite how good it looks. If it is then...I literally have no idea. @@
    Wow, so there's no "consistent" problem...? Your heavy ball onix worked but HA Snivy isn't... that sounds like a definite glitch and not something that GF probably intended. I hope they acknowledge it as a glitch and fix it soon too!
    Well, whatever is affecting it I hope they fix it soon. I've got a lot of cool Apricorn/Dream Ball Pokemon in Pokebank ready to go. Plus, I've got a lot of cool Apricorn/Dream/Safari ball mons that I want to get my hands on too! x)
    Ahh, that's interesting. Thanks for the tip btw!

Also thanks for the Turtonator, I've got my eye on a few things in your shop so I'll definitely be stopping in soon for something! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…