• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Symphony
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Severa: I've seen my fair share of fancy blades, always curious to see what they could do. *Grabs the handle of Horizon, waiting for Reina to drop her off so she can go and fight off the Faceless on foot*
    Well that's good.

There is no effort anymore. It's an assembly line that churns out a "new" entry every November for $60 (plus dlc) until the end of time. Meanwhile the original DOOM was relaeased nearly 25 years ago, yet fans still make all sorts of mods for it to this day, despite newer games being out.

Eternal hate, got it.
    Severa: Remember that strange kid who had it who passed by? One dressed in Nohr clothing? Well we confiscated this and I wanna try it out. *Looks about, saying to herself* Deja vu. *Crosses her arms*

Kamui: *Gets on a Pegasus to join his retainers, ordering out everyone to battle, sending another squad to report to the capital*
    Kamui: Take Severa with you, I won't be too far behind. Make your primary objectives to save any civilians as possible, and route as many Faceless as possible.

Severa: *Joins them, Seigfreid and Horizon at the ready as she hops onto Reina's Kinshi*
    I plan to, but not immediately.

I've been on a quest to play as many fire emblem games as possible recently, haha. Lots of bad rng
    Takumi: *Waking up, and walking out into the halls after dressing* ... Hm.
    ----

*At Fort Osaka*

Falcon Knight Squad Leader: We're going to be under attack! *Flying over the fort as her squad, arriving with her is wounded and lost a few numbers* Faceless forces are attacking from the North!

Kamui: *Having a decent sleep over the night, ready, giving orders as the Leader informs him of the situation* They destroyed Yukimaru? Men, prepare to defend the fort! Second Pegasus Knight Squad, get ready we leave on my orders to get to Yukimaru! We need to save any people who are left! Damnit, where is Severa and Reina. *Turns to the Squad leader* For now, let your soldiers rest, if they are able to, have them join in the defense.

Squad Leader: Yes sir!

Severa: *Grabs the Seigfreid they confiscated from Seigbert weeks ago and her blade, sheathing them as she rushes to Kamui*
    All u can really do is ignore them, if they threaten u, report them. That's about the limit of what can be done online. If they cross into john hinckley territory though call the cops.

As do I, which is y There aren't too many games in the past 10-12 years outside of Nintendo that I like. Most other companies/franchises either take a hit in quality, churn out games every single year, or release the same game under different skins. Now Nintendo has done this a couple times too, but not nearly as often as other companies. Nintendo still does only ONE MARIO kart, or ONE smash bros, or ONE animal crossing per system, meanwhile activision is up to 11 call of duty games on the Xbox 360 alone, and though it looks like the 360 and PS3 will be retired soon, call of dutys end is still nowhere in sight.

But how? That's the question.
    Takumi: *Thinking to himself* 'No reason to get along with a sister who will just enjoy the call of her King like a dog. She may try and murder us all while we sleep. It'll be good riddance when she's gone...'
    True. xD

I see. ~
    Yup! I'm sure FE for Switch will be awesome. :D Hopefully you will get Nintendo Switch before Christmas. Dx
    What do you think of Super Mario Odyssey? ;D
    No problem. ~

Lol. xD

I'm good. You?
    I've pre-ordered Nintendo Switch and Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Can't wait. :D
    Takumi: Whatever, I know it's gonna happen. *Looks off to the side as he cleans his palms, silently looking down the hall quitely*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…