• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Joltik-Kid
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No, it was over something else. It's a long story, but for some reason, I thought someone I know IRL who has my FC found me on these forums and recognized me despite the odds of that happening being astronomical. And I said some things about this individual in other Visitor Messages that I probably shouldn't have said.

I completed my Pokedex already, so I have no need for a Kartana. I put one of my two Celesteelas on the GTS for one, and the other one is my competitive one, so I'd rather not lose that. If you need Celesteela for your Pokedex, I'm happy to help, though. :)
    I don't believe we do, and I erased mine from my signature awhile ago for stupid paranoid reasons. Mine is 2208-6124-8748. I can't trade right now btw, because I'm about to go to bed soon, and I have to work from 10-6:30 tomorrow.
    Meh I guess so but I couldn't care less about the shipping stuff; it's just cancer to the fanbase anyways
    Oh. Yeah, I knew that, I just assumed there was a specific moveset associated with MoxieMence. Yeah, I'll trade you, I just need to get back home from Arizona first. Don't really have much to offer though.
    Pretty much.

I'm back to liking Sasuke again; the recent arc he got in the anime totally redeemed him for me.
    Nice! I did a few things lol. I got the 50 win streak in singles with my Phermosa, Lyle, and Celesteela. Not the most well-constructed team, I know, but I did it. I just got done breeding stuff for Doubles, but I'm visiting my mom in Arizona right now, so I'm not doing that yet. Learned that shiny Rowlet is 5 IV with the one non-perfect IV being Special Attack, so it's usable.

While I'm on the plane heading home, I'm going to EV train my Tapu Koko because despite not having an ideal nature, I have a very good Tapu Koko. And I want to breed a competitive Salamence.
    Hm that could be good for him. The way he came back and produced in the world series was a really good sign.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…