• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Xenomata
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have 4 pokemon on gen 7 for you and the remaining 4 are on gen 6.

So I will trade you 4 fodder mons on gen 7 and then you will trade me 4 fodder mons on gen 6. :)
    Whoops, missed your VM D: ...which also made me miss you. Sorry! I'll be back online later at night, or if that doesn't work for you, there's always tomorrow.
    Wow, you're really a determined breeder huh? I appreciate it :) Now I feel like making those Oshawotts a bit better lol. One of them has TWO 0IVs. :/
    Tis alright. Take as long as you need. I'd rather wait :)

Depends if your latios is on gen 6 or 7 right now
    Alright I'll have to trade you in gen 6 and gen 7 then.

Is Latios ready(?)

Well I'm free in the afternoons onwards so anytime after 2pm usually. Except weekends. I need to wait for Porygon to be cloned before I can trade.
    no worries I wanted to give you the berry because it was my death sentence for adding it to my charts lol but if you do I would suggest having hidden power dittos which if I ever figure it out some day for rnging them I will offer it again which be a easier time to breeding them. Also, yw and it wasn't your fault trust me I have patience like a horse when it comes to breeding just I tend to do things sometimes that bites me in the butt LOL but sure will I will let you know but fixing these charts up with my errors and then back to breeding...
    there we go hope you enjoy it is outstanding nature at least with hp fire and its close to being its max spread as I can get >.> Im acutally gunna take out now the hp fire spread and add to my rules no genderless hp until I figure out how to rng wild fully on my black version for hp dittos. now I wish I finished learning it LOL but thanks for the trade enjoy ^_^ also hope you didn't have that rare berry not sure what one you didn't have XD
    alright getting online again ^_^ after this gunna breed a spare of your profile for trade :p I just noticed sableye is your profile pic lol
    yeah I am on tonight if you have the dive ball one ready I am ready to trade ^_^ if not take your time and lol yeah watch out for lord fighting he a ball choice addict :p
    I never used to have a spreadsheet but then my collection got too big for me to manage from my phone. I recommend making some sort of list. But i'm a bit ocd so everything has a certain box lol

Sweet thanks.

So we're doing the 7:7 porygons for the ones listed earlier + dream porygon for moon latios?

(Btw my level ball Abra is already in gen 7. Do you still want it?)
    Ah yes the joys of the logical gts trades.

Moon ball latios? :D Can I trade you for a clone of it(?)

You don't have a speeadsheet already? o.o
    Well if you're going to give me competive mons its only fair I let you pick 2 more mons :)

Well gen 6 mons was anything that was obtainable in the wild in HG/SS whilst gen 7 exclusive means I can trade any of the ones from gen 6 as well pokemon that can only be found in the wild from Su/Mo onwards. I.e: Starter pokemon. For stuff like Abra which is obtainable in both games it is only listed under gen 6 as as long as I have 1 copy of each it doesnt matter what game they are on. I will transfer up soon anyway. Hope that clears that up :)
    (As such a few of the gen 6 mons are already on gen 7)

Isn't it ironic? You're trading me 7 porygons yet I have a dream ball one you need lmao. Would you not be interested in that as well?

Zold does have a kick a-ss shop though tbf. Fairy has neat stuff..sometimes.
    Alrighty thanks :) I got it ready be on later tonight going to work now and added a rare berry to it^_^
    Yeah tbh thinking of just taking it out for genderless this is taking forever to pop out a decent HP fire spread will you accept one that is outstanding potential with super close to being max out HP fire spread? I can attach a item for inconvenience if you want? I got one super close -attack
    It's for the collection purposes rather than having porygon look great in its ball lol.
    No iv's don't matter. Just a raw 7:7 trade. You can pick any 7 mons from me. I attach a destiny knot whilst they are in the day-c but perfect IV's are not needed :)

If you want an IV bred mon of mine then I could do 2:1 or something. The IV bred mon would be worth 2 porygons or you can do just normal IV's. Idm.

(I always see you at Zolds lmao)
    Would I be able to trade you for all those different ball porygon's please? I can offer anything off my list in my signature
    lol it happens to all of us XD but anyway take your time on the porygon because this hp fire magemite is being a pest atm I have one with outstanding nature but refuses to breed out a second hp fire spread with my ditto -_- I am literally getting everything else but it lol anyway just letting you know on your magnemite's progress ^_^
    sounds good ^_^ and actually my shop says I don't except shiny pokemon in my rules XD I like to breed them on my own ;) unless it vivillion patterns I don't have which I only have river and polar(polar is my pattern) atm I list so much in my shop its so much to read XD so it must of been missed by accident :p
    hey xaturish just a heads up I got to trade off a spare buneary with ha in love ball and egg moves so they fixed the glitch on trading them :D so just a heads up ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…