• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Xenomata
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh I was gunna keep it for myself XD I wanted in nest ball shiny since its green matches nest ball better but I still don't mind moon ball XD I don't have deino shiny so its fine :D but yeah I got your deino actually last night before bed but was taking a nap after work plus have a small headache so couldn't breed nothing so will try to breed more tonight when this headache finally lifts and tomorrow for sure...
    lmfao so when I don't breed for shiny pokemon they randomly pop up while doing your deino request low and behold this little boy shows up which good ivs XD just have to bottle cap a few times with the sp.attack ivs and perfecto :p

http://i.imgur.com/8fNoF9G.jpg
    Precisely. I was IV breeding an oranguru and as such I had an entire box of imperfect ones leftover so why release them when I can use them as trade fodder and be a nice guy in the process.
    Honestly its fine. I even trade away spare dream balls and stuff. Mostly because my bank is full, my OR is full, my X is full and i'm quickly losing space on Sun so I keep one or two good ones the rest are just fodder :)
    No worries. Keep the spare mons I traded you. They're just fodder mons anyway.

Thank you for the porygons ^^
    Whenever Latios is ready just give me a shout :)
    You can change your name here on serebii when the "name change" thread opens up. I think it's around April time. I used to have a different username until last October.
    Sorry had to finish another trade first.
    I've only got the 4 gen pokemon left to do which will defo be done today. Apologies for the delay
    no worries xaturish which I was looking at the sun and moon page the whole time that is why which forgot earth power was a move tutor in that game but no worries its all good...
    hey xatuish I am gunna catch a random deino in oras right now because I am on it anyway for a hidden ability from the game...
    Yeah, sorry my inbox is always full lol. I'm still getting people sending me PMs about my giveaway thread even though I specifically said not to in the OP, but you know how kids are with rules. I had to make that rule bigger and clearer because it leaves no room for my traders to contact me through PMs :/
    Thank you very much! :D If you ever want any more apricorn/previously unavailable shop ball pokemon, you know where to find me :)
    Okay, I'm in the plaza whenever you're ready :) and yes, any two random pokemon will be fine.
    Hello, I'm here now and I'll be checking the website often too. I can get online in-game now if you can!
    Tommorow should work if I can get my porygon back. Plus I've only bred the gen 7 stuff so far. Gotta breed the gen 6 stuff tommorrow :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…