• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Red1062
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I try to have fun at work, but my boss is usually around so I have to find a way to keep busy even when we have few customers. Right now business is slow. ^^
    I don't mind rock, but I mostly just listen to alternative rock bands like Nirvana and Coldplay when I'm in the mood for that kind of music. At work we have the radio on all day hee hee.
    That sounds more interesting than my taste in music hee hee. I mainly listen to what's popular on the radio. ^^;
    It's ok but I liked the cartoon version more myself ha ha. I like most of the cartoon Disney films, especially the '90s ones like Aladdin and Mulan. :]
    I actually already saw it, so I ended up watching game shows the whole evening instead and now I'm updating Pokemon Bank. :]
    I just told my boss that I was sick ha ha. We've had snow, rain and hail this week. I'm bored at home now with nothing cool to watch. :[
    It's too bad that that happened. But since you live in New York you should at least have more job opportunities available, unlike where I live ha ha. There are hardly any places to work at here since most stores are family-run businesses and they usually only hire relatives or people that they know well.
    Honestly I have very few skills, so I feel like all I'll ever have are odd jobs but no real career that I'll enjoy. ^^;
    O well those sound better than my own job of waiting tables. I'm kind of tired of that job, but it's my only option right now. :[
    I bought some manga, clothes and shoes. I was going to save some gift cards for later, but I'm an impulse shopper. ^^
    That's my fear too. One time it kind of happened to me when I was younger. It was horrible cuz I had convulsions. :[
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…