• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokegirl Fan~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So according to a fan on NAC after analyzing Kaiba's plays and hand, yeah Yugi beat Kaiba. Kaiba's face-down was apparently Polymerization,
    so the power outage from Diva was what caused his LP to hit 100 before going out. xD
    Yeah, for example, if you got attacked directly by Blue-Eyes White Dragon,
    you could use Dark Horizon to bring out either Dark Magician or Dark Magician Girl from your deck as they're less than 3000 points of damage. xD
    Yeah, that would've been hilarious. xD
    Still can't believe Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V's almost over. I still remember laughing
    my butt off when Zuzu smacked Skip and Yuya with her fan for the first time. xD

Yup. Dark Horizon's TCG effect is the same as the movie's effect. When you take damage, you can Special Summon 1 DARK Attribute Spellcaster Monster that's less or equal to the amount of damage you took from your Deck. xD
    Yup. I'm surprised no one in the Pokémon Community made a meme out of this that says "Tom Brady used Tackle! But it failed!" xD

Yeah, today's ARC-V episode felt like an episode from Season 1 before the series went Darker and Edgier from AV035, onward. xD

Ikr? xD
    Lol, ever since the movie I've been using Yugi's Dark Horizon trap in my Pendulum Deck. It's awesome. xD
    Good thing we had that movie pack though. Since this film doesn't explain a lot of card effects, and since Kazuki deliberately didn't have Atem say a single audible word when he returned to Earth, the fans would've had no idea how Atem was able to Special Summon Palladium Oracle Mahad, or what its effect was. xD
    Lol. Glad the Patriots won. Tom Brady's horrendously terrible tackle attempt was hilarious. xD

Yup. But Yuya's memories of Zuzu and the events of ARC-V that got erased from his mind are slowly beginning to resurface. xD

Gotta say, out of all of the leaked DSoD clips, I still say that aside from audiences cheering when Atem saves Yugi,
    this is still the 2nd best reaction IMO. xD

"He's gone, Kaiba. Gone forever! I've known it deep down in my heart since we've said goodbye.
    He's no longer inside the Millennium Puzzle because we've gone our separate ways." - Yugi

"...!!!" - Kaiba

"It wasn't easy, it still isn't, but I had to let him go. And you have to as well. I'm sorry.
    But this was what destiny chose for us." - Yugi

"You LIE!" - Kaiba

Audience: *laughs in disbelief*

"WHAT?!" - Audience Member

"He's just afraid to come out and face me! HE KNOWS HE'S NO MATCH FOR ME!!
    BUT IT'S NOT GOING TO WORK! I'LL BEAT HIM OUT OF YOU! This Trap lets me discard a Spell Card to activate it!" - Kaiba

"KAIBA, WAIT! NO!!" - Yugi

"AW, COME ON, KAIBA!!!" - Audience Member
    It was awesome. It's the best movie that I've seen so far this year. It gave me nostalgic feels. Lol the ending when Kaiba shows up to duel Yami. I wonder who ended up winning.
    That's been the best part about Trump winning. The memes are hilarious. xD
    Yeah. xD
    Welp in the most recent ARC-V episode, the dimensions have been separated again, only this time,
    the Standard Dimension has been reincarnated as the Pendulum Dimension, meaning inhabitants who live there can all Pendulum Summon now,
    and at the moment, Ray, Zuzu, Lulu, Rin, Celina, and Zarc have been erased from everyone's memories. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…