• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokegirl Fan~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ikr? Arthur and Shane (Some of 4K Media's Dub screenplay writers) are hilarious when it comes to these lines. xD
    I'm gonna check it out at least once when the servers' update is complete. But I don't blame you. Having players cheat,
    and not having an automated counter system was easily the worst thing about Dueling Network. xD

Yeah, one time, I dealt 3500 points of damage with just Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon alone before attacking my opponent directly with Dark Rebellion. xD
    Nice! Lol I bought some booster packs. I just got another Blue Eyes Shining Dragon and Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon
    Yeah, if you lose to her though: xD

----------
    Here's a dollar. Go buy yourself some skills. Ta-ta!
    ----------
    Nice. Welp, Dueling Book is live, only they're upgrading their servers at the moment,
    and the cons being there's no automated LP/ATK/DEF points counter system, or a mechanism that prevents Duelists from cheating. xD
    Unlike Dueling Network, you can actually block some Duelists now if they trouble you in the chat.
    Can't wait to make people ragequit again. xD

I just started using a new combo for OTK's with Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon,
    Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Black Fire Magician it's ever in my Pendulum Zone. xD

Step 1) Use Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon's effect to half your oppponent's monsters ATK if it can be targeted by card effects

Step 2) Use Black Fire Magician's Pendulum ability in its Pendulum Zone to cut your opponent's monster's ATK in half again,
    but if Black Fire Magician isn't in your Pendulum Zone, skip to Step 3

Step 3) Have Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon attack the monster you've just weakened first. Battle Damage dealt by Odd-Eyes is doubled
    if it destroys a monster by battle that was in Attack Position.

Step 4) Have Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon attack next. This usually ends the Duel.
    Joey doesn't care if he loses to Mai, though. xD

----------
    I knew you had it in you, Mai! I didn't stand a chance with the way you were Dueling, today!
    ----------
    ^ Seems like 4K Media also likes PolarShipping. No, I dunno why Mai/Joey is called that, but it is. xD

Awesome. RIP opponent. xD
    I still love his and Téa's reactions if they lose to Joey. xD

----------
    I lost to Joey? JOEY?!? This is gonna sting for a week!
    ----------

----------
    I lost to JOEY WHEELER?!? This is a nightmare.
    ----------
    Yeah, his dialogue's hilarious in Duel Links though. One of his victory dialogues can be said to a non-playable little girl if you defeat one while playing as him. xD

----------
    You're a third rate Duelist with a fourth rate Deck!
    ----------
    He also says something among the lines of "Maybe Wheeler isn't the second rate Duelist I thought he was, but I can't start second guessing myself now!"
    before his rematch with Yugi after witnessing him being able to survive The Winged Dragon of Ra's assault. xD
    Welp, Milo Murphy's Law returns in a month from now. New episodes begin airing on Disney XD March 6, 2017.
    Not out loud. In the Japanese Version of DM and the Manga, he calls him one,
    when it appears he died from Marik's Shadow Game, recognizing that he'd put himself on the line for anyone who's a friend of his. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…