• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cool! Btw, which route are you playing? I'm not quite sure I remember that scene - there is only one scene I can remember with a masked guy, and I don't remember anything with guards. It's either Heart, Spade, Clover or Diamond...

Well then, expect some sort of essay when I play Ukyo's Route :p
    Just saying, if you want to play Amnesia: Memories but can't find the time, the best thing to do is to go through the good endings (and optionally some bad ends that can be done directly off the good route) via spoiler-free walk throughs. I do it like this, and it works pretty well since most of the time the good ending is really nice, and I don't have to spend several hours skipping through text if I accidentally get a normal/bad ending. Also it means I can unlock Ukyo's route faster, and since he's my favourite character that's also a bonus. Each route for me took about 6 hours per end to do this way, so it shouldn't be too much. I do recommend playing Ukyo's bad ends that can be achieved directly off the good ending of Shin's and Toma's Route, though, especially Toma's since it reveals quite a bit about his character.

Also, just wondering, but do you read my essay-long posts about Amnesia in the "what video game are you playing" thread? I'm only asking since I want a point in leaving paragraphs in the thread, and there isn't much point if nobody really cares.
    I'll let you know if I get it!

By that way, what is it listed as on Amazon? Also, will it be subbed? I just wanna know so that I can search the right thing into Amazon and also make sure that I will be able to understand it if I get it.
    No idea about any Pooh baseball game, but sounds like it could be true.

Anime is the original material, so watch that. And yeah, same as Eva, skip the movies.
    Didn't want to spam up the thread any more

----------
    Jojo's artsyle pre-DiU is inspired by FoTNS though, so it's just as manly. Gurren Lagann is manly? Huh. I just assumed it was a dumb mecha anime. I'll add it to the list.
    ----------
    You could not be more wrong, TTGL is a ****ing Experience™ and I cannot recommend it enough, unless you hate fun.
    Eh I did purchase Rare Replay.

Lol Ayane is quickly becoming one of my favorites lol but it's still Helena, Nyo and Momiji for me. I have like 180 hours on it. You should take advantage of double/triple excitement weekend, double owner xp is nice but excitement is better since that is what helps you get more money each time. I mostly got the game because I knew you were getting it lol, you pretty much convinced me to get it.
    And PSVR for DOAX3 is out. I bet you're a happy guy, I didn't even know you still played it until recently. I get on it once in a while.
    Yeah when the protag gets resurrected or whatever. Ah yes new God of War looks interesting.

I know that, I simply stated that because neo rare has lost their touch.
    Eh

Yes it had 2 gods, a goddess and a god. It was very reminiscent of Gladiator though.

New Conker would probably be terrible, remember Nuts and Bolts?
    Yes but that's because that's all the Nintendo fans look forward to every gen, they are so closed minded about third party games except when it's exclusive on their console and even then exclusive 3rd party games still sell like **** on Nintendo *home consoles.

Yeah Scalebound looked interesting to say the least. I actually really enjoyed Ryse Son of Rome, I believe it got bashed on a bit too unfairly. The combat is essentially the same as any of the Batman games and the plot is pretty much a ripoff o Gladiator which is one of my favorite movies. I think I liked it just because I like Roman shiit and mythology and stuff.

Elpresador lol

Metroid is Nintendo's Megaman bit F-Zero has ot worse yeah. Interestingly enough I'm more of a Starfox guy even though I heard the new one kind of sucks but Donkey Kong will always be my favorite aside from Pokemon.

You mean Rare.
    I mean the Xbone exclusives aren't that bad but they are lagging behind. It also doesn't help that they keep cancelling games!

Chad was ahead of the curve.

My favorite Donkey Kong is Diddy Kong's Quest and Diddy Kong's Racing in my opinion is the brst kart racer of all time. It's kind of weird that besides Pokemon Dobkey Kong is my favorite Nintendo franchise lol. I mean it beats being a Metroid fan amirite lol.

At least Retro is doing the series justice.
    I can never stop ranting about modern Nintendo, it's a shame to see what's happening to them. At least they still make good Donkey Kong games with the occasional weird one lol. Super Nintendo is one of my favorite consoles of all time, so many good memories were had, even the NES was good fun.

I mean I guess lol

Would you consider yourself to be a Sony/Playstation fanboy? I'm actually quite neutral although I've always had a soft spot for certain PlayStation exclusives. I actually kind of miss my Xboner, might buy another one. I mean I see no point in building a pc since we're getting all their indies for the most part, I've been going down the indie path for quite some time, there's a lot of hidden gems, you just have to steer clear of all the ****.

I actually went to school with Chad Warden lmao H-Town Ballin!!
    They're not bad consoles, underpowered yes except for the Gamecube but not bad. Nintendo is just retarded, they have terrible business sense. But hey they still manage to make a **** ton of money from their loyal fan base whose willing to keep buying new Zeldas. They have the same mentality when it comes to Nintendo consoles too. They only buy them for Nintendo games and that's it, they don't really care about third partirs and then when the console fails they ask why.

These waifus ain't loyal lmao

for why? for what purpose? That's too many PS4's man.
    Nintendo ever dropping the price of home consoles ever.
    Wii U flopped and its still like what? 300 bucks.

I have multiple.

I mean technically you did because you bought most of those games and the og ps4.

Just how many ps4's do you have? lol

I mean Zelda is there but then what else?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…