• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I personally ship it platonically, but I'm fine if you prefer the romantic version!

Origin literally was my first Pokemon ship tho. It's stuck with me ever since. If you haven't already, read the manga - there are adorable scenes between them in volumes 21 and 22, although they will also probably make you cry.

By the way, if you ship a lot, then you can list all your shippings in the shipping list thread! Some of my favourites are there, although I've become a fan of even more since last updating that list...
    Just thought I'd swing by and give you a warm welcome to the forums! Have fun and let me know if I can help with anything!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…