• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry bout that, for some reason I just opened my 3DS, looked at my boxes, then closed it again... for an oddly long while...
    But Mareanie is ready now. Just hatching the spare eggs now, but I'll be able to trade whenever.
    Alright, if yer sure! Thanks for Primeape and Mantyke, got me ever closer to Shiny LivingDex! ;w; Hit me up again if you need something, I'm always open~
    Oh darn it, that one IS a spare haha! Do you want it? It's been sitting on my game for like a year and I don't have the heart to release it. >w>
    Cool! Need just a few minutes to trade with this other person, I'll let you know when I'm switching!
    Ugh, sorry for the wait, trying to juggle so many trades is a nightmare. @@ Yes I can still clone it for you! After this I think I can hop onto 6th and do it real quick! Did you only need one clone?
    Problem with SOS ev training is that you get 18 EVs per kill, assuming the target only gives 1 EV point normally, which is further doubled if the EV training pokemon has Pokerus, resulting in either 14 or 7 defeats of the SOS chained pokemon to get to max 252. It's good for pokemon who just need to go for straight 252s, but I'm not so sure about pokemon who's needs are all over the place. When using Pokebeans, one session (which rewards 4 EVs on the Level 3 Island) takes 15 minutes, and... yeah it takes a while, but IMO it's better than trying to figure out how to get the EVs to be exact via SOS chaining.
    I was unfortunately not able to start until now due to sleep and feeling ill (and staring at that Joltik and getting more and more attached to the little punk), but I'm now better and able to concentrate. Shouldn't be too long either. Also might wanna get ready to update your Minior, Venipede, and Shellder cards to, cause they're what I got extras of and they don't seem to be anything you have yet.
    Sorry to bother you then >.>
    Just need Drampa, Alolan Sandslash, Archeops, and Bastiodon, then help with evolving my trade evos.
    I'll be on now and then later tonight.
    actually I just got the HA Diglet I need, and getting others from someone once I breed several for them in exchange. If theres any Ha's from previous gen your looking for let me know I have all so far (except gen 7.) I will gladly trade u a spare hydration ducklett in exchange of a good nature Iv pokemon, any will do really.
    I sometimes wonder if maybe I've already rented out a mansion in the realm of madness.
    You can just use the PokePelago to get the exact EVs you need. Yeah it takes 3/4ths of a whole day to train up a pokemon to 252 (which is 63 play sessions) assuming you use Pokebeans to speed up play sessions, but it's a godsend to someone like me who could never keep track of such things as "does this pokemon have exactly 196 Effort Values in Special Defense?). Just gotta pull out the calculator, divide the number of EVs you need by 4, and bam. Of course it only works if you have the max level Training island, though I can't imagine why people shouldn't have more Pokebeans than they should even legally own...
    Alrighty then, I'll have Mareanie ready for you by the time you are next free.
    ...okay I'm good now.
    I'm just... it has to be the one with 5IVs to. I've not hatched all that many shinies (Gastly, Pawniard, Murkrow, and Minior is my entire track record), and out of them, Gastly and Pawniard are the only ones I intended to make shiny, and they don't have perfect 5IVs, and I STILL have hundreds of both of them, just sitting in Pokebank acting as filler to build up BP.
    ...well at least it was one of my absolute favorite pokemon that popped out under these conditions. Good timing on the Mawilite and Beedrilite to, I'm finally feeling confident in my ability to win some battles with everything I've bred.
    Alrighty, I hate everything right now :D
    So remember talking about never getting shiny pokemon except when you aren't trying to hatch them? I've been breeding for Joltik in AS, where by the way I don't have a Shiny Charm, just a 6IV Foreign Ditto. I just wanted to teach it Giga Drain before transferring it, that so much to ask?
    One of the Joltik looked a little odd, but I decided that I'm finally going crazy. I mean, I've hatched so many Venipede that I'm bound to go nuts, right?. Go to the IV Judge, sweet it's 5IV! Im just gonna put the little girl away for now while I hatch these other eggs.
    ...The red star.
    ...so yeah, sorry about that, I just love the absolutely awesome timing of your message. I'll have a Mareanie ready for you soon, just need to rage a little bit and post to Road's thread :D
    Hey, can you trade today? Campus has been closed because of the storm.
    If you can help evolve my trade evos as well as provide the Moon exclusives that'd be great.
    What're you going to do with it by the way? If you send it to me that's cool, but if you don't I'm curious now...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…