• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's cool. Linguistics is an interesting topic. I wish I had the time for school, but maybe down the road I'll go when I work a more human work schedule. Ah, very cool. I found some of my Pokemon drawings from Studio Art. I found my Gengar and Feraligatr drawings. :p Those are two of my favorite art pieces. Fire Emblem is a great series. I still have to play Fire Emblem Fates at some point.

Yeah school can be stressful for sure. There's plenty to do here too. I just need to go out and do more. I'm so anti social anymore. My circle of friends is real small. All I do is work, sleep, and workout. I try to play video games as well here and there. My video game backlog is gigantic. I'm so far behind on beating games.
    That's good that school is going better for you! What are you going for in school?
    It's all good. I get sidetracked easily. I love to draw. Do you draw Pokémon stuff?

I've honestly had better days. I'm stressed out a lot because of my job, but that's life..Luckily I have videogames and working out to keep my spirits up. I need to pick up drawing again.
    Roses are Red
    Violets are Blue
    Winner is Red
    Loser is Blue

I found this in a comment section somewhere. .____.

"Violets are blue, harambee was shot, I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop"
    ^ was one of the replies to that comment. xD
    The National Dex can show tallest to shortest and Dhelmise is waaaay up on that list. Is the anchor that huge? o_O
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…