• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
SmeargleRocks

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, all my plans were cancelled tomorrow. I will be available at 10PM EST tomorrow. I will also be available around 8PM EST on Monday. Do those work?
    Correction, the move 1 slot being mew only exclusive seems right but now I've seen Seismic Toss in slots 2 3 and 4 so I don't know what to think XD
    So I was resetting for exclusive moves on Mew in pokemon xd and I learned a few interesting things.
    1. The first slot is ALWAYS the XD Mew exclusive move it will get (and it appears it can't get 2 moves that can only be taught by him ie fake out and night shade or fake out and hypnosis)
    2. That XD exclusive tutor moves (self destruct, soft boiled, Mimic, Nightmare and Double Edge) are usually in slot 3 exclusively except for softboiled and seismic toss
    3. Seismic Toss and Soft-Boiled appear in slot 2 which I'm guessing uses standard moves mew can learn and also non spin off move tutor moves (fire red and leaf green move tutors)

So to sum up. Mews XD Exclusive move is always slot 1. You can't get 1 of its exclusive moves in 1 moveset EVER ( he resets all 4 moves every time). Slot 2 is any tm or non exclusive tutor move. Slot 3 is always xd move tutors if it gets 1. But any slot can get regular non tutor moves (reflect, rollout, explosion)

Also explosion and self destruct are always in slots 2 or 3 and never change move slots.
    Night Shade and Seismic Toss combination are possible and softboiled is also possible with those 2 moves but only possible if you teach the first 2 on xd then trade the mew to Fire Red or Leaf Green afterward, fake out can't go with seimic toss but can go with seismic toss.
    Absolutely no problem. That's totally understandable. I'll let you know when I'm free on Sunday. I should have a better idea of that tomorrow. If not, we can do the evening next week.
    Works great for me! Today I'm going to build a trades section on my shop to keep everything organized. Make sure to check it so I've got everything of yours.
    Sounds good! I'm setting up trades for around 7:30-10 my time. Yours takes priority because I already have everything you want cloned, and I actually would like to get your stuff before everyone else's. So, we'll see if the timing works out.
    I'm actually at work until 5 and then it takes me 45 minutes on the train home. I'm probably busy tonight, but I'll let you know. If I am busy, I know I am for sure free tomorrow evening/night, Saturday day/evening (going to a concert from 8-midnight), and Sunday day (probably board gaming around 3 or 5).
    alrighty which I do take rare candies,pp ups,bottle caps and golden bottle caps, so if you want to do that too that is fine ^_^ if not then no worries ;)
    my shop lists all what I have and don't have ;) just click on the spoilers of the regions and shows all my chart cards of what ball choices I have ^_^ which I have moon ball vulpix but don't think I have dream ball though got to check my japanese dream world venasaur hp fire see if it is in a dream ball though >.>
    lol but anyway left a message in my thread not sure if you noticed but already have dive ball shellder is there anything else to offer? the scyther is fine I can always fix the ability XD
    strange I use ditto no problem I have a female with everstone with the ability I want and it pass down alot of the females ability >.> maybe its just bad luck >.> who knows just strange...
    hey quick question did your female have technician on it? if the female has it it has a higher righting to be that ability it is ^_^ saw your post about having a hard time getting technician :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…