• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Road
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Was about to ask if you were here, but I accidentally peeped on another VM conversation... oops. It was an accident I swear.
    Well... just checking on things >_> I still have you registered as a friend, so don't need to do that on my end.

EDIT: Still here, but I can feel myself getting tired. Might KO in an hour or more, my prediction anyways.
    Okay yep forget that noise, I'll take my method of "do it sometimes". I like shinies (not as much as... some people... I suppose), but there are some dedications I can't accept.

Alrighty, I'll be here at that time then.
    also nah thanks though bidoof is taunting me strong which keeps staring at me hahahaha no shiny for you >.> I got other ball ball choice bidoofs anyway thanks though ^_^
    thanks for the trade and clone :3 which not sure if you have ha chikorita but there you go you which i know your not a breeder and all but thought it might be something to a ha collection or something if you didn't have it XD I had a spare trying to get a copy to transfer over to breed with on friend ball chikorita...
    you had to trade me a spare of your bidoof that thing taunt me so much when I use to radar chain in platinum lmfao it keep showing up and breaking my chain for a shiny pokemon >.>
    ...ah, for me that is 2 am-5 am. I can make it.The weekend starts soon as well, will that work? I suppose you could just send a VM when you are able to get online in the game to, but it helps to know when to refresh the page every 15-30 minutes.

I mean, nothing wrong with general chit-chat. If there was, we would be very boring people, or at least I would be.

I must have it in my mind that shiny breeders take maybe 4-7 days to hatch the perfect shiny after accounting for "dud shinies". And maybe they do...
    okie dokie already just switched out my game to sapphire now which my ign is the same allie like always so when you hop on after that one trade I be there ^_^
    yep just one clone since I just need a copy to transfer to sun and moon for mming hp fire mons mostly grass types that can breed with it XD just let me know when you want me to hop on for oras ^_^
    I think your inbox is full, but thank you for the trade too! I didn't mind waiting either, so no worries! :)
    Since I highly doubt I'll be getting a Shiny Venipede for a while (at least one with Speed Boost at minimum), knowing my luck anyways, I'm going to assume our offer is pretty much settled and move the conversation to VMs.

You know, so I'm not 50% of the posters in the thread. Which I probably already achieved.

Anyways, when will you be able to trade? Even though I'm GMT -8, I'm should be able to match your best trading time. despite the time zone difference.

in response to the following...

----------
    Hmm, then I guess I won't be as concerned. Or try to be. I don't really like losing trade partners and all. >w>

Aww what a cutie! Either gen is fine, though you said you wanted to send her to 7th anyway and the Vulpix/Minior are on there so we might as well do it all in 7th. (Likely I won't be trading her around, either, as she is special~)

I mean, I'm also easy in that I cut deals all the time cuz I'm just that thirsty for Shinies haha. Also offering me anything that I don't have at all would get you double, so if it's a competitive you could get a whole trove of stuff.
    ----------
    You aint getting rid of me yet. Not until I can definitely confirm that I'm not getting anymore shinies for the rest of my life cause, I dunno major bug in the code or divine intervention. Or if I die, that to.

You are allowed to freely distribute Joltik if you needed my permission, which if I'm honest you don't you can do whatever you want with anything I send you beyond releasing them before I can get the originals back. She's precious but she's also a 5IV Joltik with Giga Drain. People might want that.

And lastly, Venipede made me realize that maybe I shouldn't make an offer before I even have something to offer, not unless it's just a normal breeding job.
    I've heard of tournaments that actually disable critical hits (I guess by hacking or something), aaaaand... what do you think about that? I definitely wouldn't mind that at all!

I saw Smogon's Little Cup EV training guide for 4th/5th gen and it involved battling magikarps for speed since they hardly give any EXP (magikarps are just useful everywhere apparently), but it didn't say anything about how to train other stats. :/

My only Little Cup team member not weak to fighting is a ghost so at least that helps!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…