• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Blackjack the Titan

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yep what you need to do is go though link trade which my name will appear on the friends list under guests when sending a request just click on my name but I can send one once I get online but first let me get the mons in order for trade ^_^ I got all of them 100% for sure but not fully sure about archeops got to double check...
    its fine which i be on for a short time atm once I finish up trades will be going to bed for work be on tommorow after 6:30 pm if you are gunna be online which I have all those to help you out :3
    sorry was at work when you message me >.> which I was taking a nap afterwards will be on and off now...
    I am not sure if we set up a trade lol im confused I think you got the wrong person blackjack lol

edit: nevermind I get it moon exclusives I have spares of stuff so I will see if I can just trade back and forth to enter your dex XD
    yes I do actually lol from my trade shop XD but I do need to add some sun exclusives for the ultra beasts but my guild member that has sun version is helping out...
    yes it is and yes i have moon version if you need help filling your dex I can help ^_^ plus i have a trade shop again which its in 7th gen section :3
    glad your doing well ^_^ and I don't have a spare but I can get you one if you want I have a team of pick up lillipups for doing that stuff XD its easier to that compared to doing battle royal or battle tree over and over again. also, for breeding everything is much the same but you can pass down hidden abilities to apricorn mons now and as well as if you have the same species of pokemon the male and female have 50% pass down there ball choice so if you have one female with quick ball and the male has moon ball it may produce a moon ball or quick ball now ^_^
    Oh my bad, had a lot of everything in my boxes.
    Shall we trade again? I need a Gengar anyways. Sorry about that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…