• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Xenomata
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• no problem glad to help you out what you need/want ^_^ and thanks again for the trade as well as another shiny that popped out randomly doing your request that is the second time it happen to me actually when I was working at charizard's shop shuckle popped out in 6 eggs XD and yep I figured it out a first few times trading lol gunna go back to breeding now for yachu's requests I getting closer to half way done XD rebreeding most of them do to ha add on XD
    okay xatuish its letting me get back on for link trading so I will go in my bedroom to contact you for a trade ^_^
    Welcome to my life. Next available time would be Wed, or next weekend.
    yeah it is not sure but I will move to my bedroom in a bit and when I can trade I will send a request...
    got to wait a few know since somehow it gave me a error when connecting I will message you when I can trade again...
    yeah I can give me a minute though trading with someone helping them trade for there dex entry :3
    Yeah, it's a good thing you had peeked as I only had time to make the one post before I disappeared again...I hope you did get to bed. I'll have to catch you at another time. @@
    You definitely have enough sanity then haha. Take yer time, I certainly am in no rush~

Cool! I shall also be here and hopefully ready!
    I mean if you wanna do that time it's up to you, I'll be hanging around for that whole time. It's already the weekend for me (currently a quarter past one in the afternoon on Sat), but this is the only day I'm available. Technically I'm around all day, but as I've been trading for four hours straight I'd like a bit of a break. @@ I'll for sure be back at 7 PM (in about 6ish hours) for another trade so if that really works for you it works for me!

Not in theory, but trade threads are not used for that, hence why VMs is likely better. (Maybe I'm remembering the wrong rules though; I'm part of two sites so it might be from the other one.)

Yes. 4-7 days. Of straight hunting. Like literal 24/7 non-stop breeding. I've got a guy that's gotten 3 Shinies in a week of breeding because he literally never stopped. No one loves Shiny Pokemon more than me but no way in hell I'd commit that kind of time to hunting. Reasons why I don't hunt anything myself. >w>
    I don't know but I could try both methods and see what one I like the most and go with it XD but anyway lol i got my cards all ready to be fixed so its easy to fix my cards just load it up from photoshop and click drag and add ^_^ I need to add a few more things as well to the list since I got more from the gts,wonder trade,and trade shop trades as well...
    Ah sure, fine by me. I guess there's maybe a rule against chit-chatting in threads, it's just easier for me haha. HAH 50% of the post...no way. I am actually 50% of the posts. ;3

Trading times are on my first page, along with a time zone converter. Weekends work the best for anyone not in my time zone, as my evening Wed times are either the middle of the night or the middle of the work day for people.

True, they might! I'll see about adding her into my collection later; for now I need to get her haha, then work on organizing other lists. (My Events haven't been updated in like 6 months and aren't even in SM yet, which is really causing me issues. >>)

I mean, it's good to make sure people are interested in it, which you did, so I don't see an issue. It's not like I'm waiting over here with bated breath either; I know how long Shiny hunting of that caliber takes, so I knew I'd be waiting awhile. That's why I don't like you apologizing for taking forever or stressing over it, because I'm chiller than the coldest tundra yo.
    oh I know about that but I heard it takes forever to max out the evs correctly which I don't have the time for that XD I get the picture on how to ev train sos calling sorta like hordes except its two instead of 5 mons on the screen...I just have to calculate out how many times to kill a mon XD but sure just let me know when you have it ready and I can trade and then I deduct your credits for the other three ^_^
    yeah I get you its crazy I got so made one time was breeding shuckle on oras first breed on that game pops out a shiny shuckle worst thing its its defense is horrendous -_- its nature was BOLD too >.> oh btw my bold cleffa 0 defense -_- gg but thanks to bottle caps I guess it can make it better now XD I need to breed some more pokes though up like feebas,modest jangmo-o etc...ev training gunna be a pain though since they changed the bands to +8 so know i have to figure out how many times to battle and kill mons on sos calling >.> not sure if I will any matches since I haven't done double battles since platinum lol been doing alot of smogon singles...going to bed though now you take it easy xatuish and good luck on the venipede don't let it take you to the madness realm now XD
    lol yeah I get you whenever I search for a target it ends up being hundreds of eggs before it hatches but then when I am not trying it hatches with some other pokemon XD working on ha starters with matching ball choices now since yachu requested like almost everyone one of them lol but once I am finished with all the request need to breed up hp fire snivy for mming it >.> I have a shiny one already but problem is that its rnged by me and can't be used in any online tournament :/ so need to do another which need road to clone my hp fire japanese venasaur still so I can use him to mm my hp fire grass mons...but at the same time I need to get a team assembled for the online touranament for the mega stone distributation for mawlite and beedrillite >.> i got a few requests that will help me do that though since I plan on using alolan grimer and porygon 2...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…