• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Symphony
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Whoo. My 11 year anniversary would be in august, but I don't really care about anniversaries.

Yeah, but most of the rest of the industry hates Nintendo because they go their own way rather than flllow everyone else, and third parties are still butthurt over Nintendo bossing them around in the nes days.

I'm sorry, I just feel strongly on this. We can move to some other topic. Got any ideas?
    Yup. ;)
    Me too. Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth (PS4) is so awesome, its gameplay is just like Digimon World Dawn/Dusk.
    I see. :/

Yes that's why I like Nintendo also, but everyone just ignores them nowadays. That's why I fear the switch will be a flop; the gaming media I feel will just ignore it and go back to worshipping cod and battlefield.

We're roughly 20 years too late for that. If we wants to stay on the "right" path, we wouldn't have gone into Pokémon.
    Severa: Long story Reina. *Cuts down a Faceless* Your leaving after this, Cynthia! *Cuts down another Faceless.*

Kamui: *Arrives to the battlefield, Sephiroth-ing a Faceless with his Silver Katana*
    That's good. Maybe we can chat more often then. :)

Not gonna happen. Too many sheeple who will buy cod in perpetuity for that.

I've tried, believe me, but when you've had this mindset for at least 10 years, if not longer, it's hard if not impossible to break out of it. I do appreciate your concern for me though. So there's that?
    Severa: *Dashes forward, cutting down a Faceless to soften her landing from Reina's Kinshi* Alright, Cuvilliabs first... *Looks about, striking at a nearby Faceless as she looks over, seeing someone*

???: Time to show these monsters a thing or two! *Has her Pegasus fly up as she does a few poses before striking down a Faceless*

Severa: CYNTHIA!! *Cuts down a Faceless* WHY THE HELL DID YOU COME HERE!?

Cynthia: Sev! I'm happy to finally see you.

Severa: Urgh.... In one ear, out the other.... Why are you here?
    Again? Yeesh, talk about persistence. At least you got it solved!

30 years old? Wow. o_o My TV was only 5 years old. ;w;

Cool! I've seen it in the App Store, but I doubt I'll ever play it. xD I'm playing Fallout 4 right now.
    Don't worry about it. :3

I'm doing all right! After my tv decided to die the other day, I got a new one earlier today and I'm really liking it.

How about you?
    At least the situation seems to be resolved now. That's a good thing. :)

I don't have anything against first person shooters; I just feel thanks to call of duty that the market has become over saturated with them. Every genre has had a period where it's been thrust into the spotlight, but fps games have more than overstayed their welcome. It's time for them to step aside so another type of game can shine.

I'm sorry, I just see myself as being trapped in darkness. F I knew someone who was full of light that they could shine upon me, I think I'd be better, but I can't talk to people irl to save my life, and online conversations can only go so far. It's a just how I see things. Please don't hate meh. D:
    I definitely do not have that kind of money

Except the time that the reinforcements moved right when they appeared on the map and killed my archer.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…