• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
spyrois2cool
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• [IMG]: *The two catch up to Cory, but are soon astounded by the new faces.*

[IMG] Ricky: Whoa! That's alot of pokemon in one place...
    [IMG] Marsha: Do you think those are all of the friends Cory was talking about?
    [IMG] Ricky: They must be. *Calls out* Hey, Cory! *He and Marsha rush over to them.*
    Not much, just at work. There's practically anyone in the store, so I can look at my phone. :p

How about you?
    (Yes, i've been doing that alot lately, huh? Sorry about that.)

Ricky: Oooh, look at that one. It looks like Purrloin doing a handstand!
    [IMG] Marsha: Golly, you're right! Oh how about that one, it reminds me of a Noctowl sleepwalking. Or how about... *She notices Cory rush past them, if only it was him being a blur zip by.* ...Cory in a hurry?
    [IMG] Ricky: Huh? Where?? I don't see anything like that.
    [IMG] Marsha: Not up there! *Points* For real, over there.
    [IMG] Ricky: Oh. He definitely looks in a fuss. I wonder what happened?
    [IMG] Marsha: Wanna go find out?
    [IMG] Ricky: Sure.
    [IMG] [IMG] *They both get up off the grass to follow Cory's trail*
    (Actually, this time, I was just really really really stumped...)

Later that day, after breakfast...

Ricky: *He's relaxing on the lawn outside the house. He seems to be humming to himself.*
    [IMG] Marsha: She arrives on the lawn and spots Ricky, she approaches him and says hi.* Oh hey, Ricky! What are you up to?
    [IMG] Ricky: Huh? Oh hi, Marsha. Just enjoying the day.
    [IMG] Marsha: Huh? We have this big 'ol house and this is how you're going to spend your day? Don't you want to do something else? We have a Playroom inside, not to mention a whole city to explore outside!
    [IMG] Ricky: Heey, no need to be in a rush. Later, but i'm more used to simple things, like watching the clouds roll by...
    [IMG] Marsha: Wha...Why? That seems kinda boring to me...
    [IMG] Ricky: Why not give it a try? Over here. *He offers Marsha a spot next to him.*
    [IMG] Marsha: Hmm. Oh alright then. *She lays down and takes a load off next to Ricky.*
    (Sorry, i've been gone for a while again...But i'm back now!)

Marsha: You think so? Golly, thanks!^^ Now before anything else happens, how about some breakfast?
    [IMG] Ricky: Yes please, i'm getting hungry!

(So how about that timeskip? If you don't mind, of course.)
    Waaaaay too late. My own family sorely needs to get a new internet provider because it kinda is very terrible.

I have it and it's really cool. Been playing Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild every moment I can, and it's absolutely fantastic.
    Whoa, they really were ripping you off. :p

Not much, just on my last hour of work. Looking forward to getting the Switch tomorrow night.

How about you?
    ???: Urgh! Why don't you bug off, screamer?! *he uses a bucket of water to let some water flood the floor, to let the Enderman get hurt and teleport away*
    (Well, no. BecauseI got so fed up by that character by everyone saying 'It's real, it's real!' and the famed powers of it just is too overpowered. And that's not really my idea of a roleplay. My idea is to experience a fun adventure, not the whole time challenges you need to solve.)

???: Ugh, another mob... Take this! *he grabs an enchanted Diamond Sword with Knockback II out of his backpack before slashing it at the Creepers to gain distance before rushing off*
    (Sheesh, I haven't been around lately, have I? Not to worry, i'm still around!)

The stove flares up with a bried, but large flame. It surprises Ricky and Marsha a little.*

Ricky: Whoa, cool! You can use Fire Fang? You've made the stove flare up. Hey Marsha, try flipping it now. Hurry, before it burns!
    [IMG] Marsha: *Sweats* Uh, ok! *She rushes over and grabs the handle.* Here goes nothing. *She haphazardly thrusts the pan up, throwing its contents up in the air and a bit too far* Uh oh! *She runs off with the pan and makes a close catch.* Whew...
    [IMG] Ricky: Oooh, nice catch!
    That's understandable, but I'll just let you know I won't force myself.

???: A spider jockey!? Come on!... Hey wait a second... If I could shoot that skeleton off it, then I could use the spider as a speedy creature to escape, before slaying it off... I got a saddle and some string left to control it... That would work! *he rushes towards the spider jockey, before dodge-rolling away from incoming arrows before counterattacking by his own arrows*
    Well, I ain't'gonna push myself, so it's take it or leave it!

???: Urgh, darn mobs... Why can't they bother someone else? *he grunts as he aims his bow and arrow at some skeleton before shooting its skull, defeating it, while running away*
    I might be up for a few RPs later, although shorter ones for the time being.

If you do decide to join, you should know that it's taken pretty competitively.
    I vaguely remember it, mainly due to the amount of things and the impact they had which happened after it.

Can be fun.
    (Ah, now I see.)
    Marsha: Oh...*Fusses* Well make it cook faster? Use a Fire attack or something!
    [IMG] Ricky: *Marsha being so antsy intrigues him.* If you can't wait, why not help out? You can flip some flapjacks!
    [IMG] Marsha: Me? I dunno. I'm not a very good cook, i'll mess up.
    [IMG] Ricky: Well nobody's perfect. Why not give it a try?
    (I'm not a registered user, so I can't see it...)

Marsha: Y'know talking about your pals is nice and all, but...i'm hungry!
    [IMG] Ricky: Sheesh! Marsha's right. We got distracted and forgot to make anything!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…