• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Joltik-Kid
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It does, I just checked. :)

I assumed it was, but that's fine. Vulpix and Ninetales are probably my favorite Alolan forms, so I'm still excited about this! I also happen to have a shiny Kanto Ninetales, so these two can go together lol.
    Alright, I'm online now. Dexio was a pushover, naturally.

Yikes! That's not good!

Enjoy your 6 IV shiny Togekiss. :)
    I let a guy on here call me Fluffy McGerbil Pants a long, long time ago. xD

I don't think this is as good as a MoxieMence, and I'm sure it's something you already have, but it's still something competitive. :)
    You can call me whatever you want, I don't mind. :)

Anyway, I'm working on getting a good partner for the 50 win streak for Multi Battles, so let me know when you're ready. :) I've got a shiny Eevee and something nice for you. Something actually competitive.
    No. I hate being called Suzy. That's a name you call a little girl lol. Don't mind Susan, though. Enough people misspell my name like that to the point where I've become numb to it.

Oh, okay then. I'll just leave it alone then. :) I'll give you a little something else. Something I got from watching TheKingNappy's Wonder Trade Wednesdays.
    Okay, I'll just wait for you instead of being impatient. Again. xD

If you want, I could also help you with the Pokedex entries you're missing. I think I have a Scizor somewhere in my PC, but you'll have to trade me a Graveler and Haunter, and I'll trade back.
    Just added you. :) I'm getting online right now. My name is Suzanne, just to let you know.

I'm trading you a shiny Eevee I caught in ORAS. It's not too useful competitively, but if you ever want to try something gimmicky for the heck of it, it does at least have Baton Pass for breeding.
    Btw, sorry to bother you, but I'm ready to trade for the Bagon whenever you're ready. :) I found something I completely forgot I had in PokeBank that I was going to give to someone IRL, but we're not really friends anymore. So you can have it.

Not trying to rush you, just letting you know I'm ready whenever you are, although I still need your FC.
    It's silly and highly unlikely, honestly.

I believe I have a Scizor, but you'll have to trade me a Boldore and Haunter, and I'll trade you back. :) I had to get help with all these trade evolutions myself lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…