• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Xenomata
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, lol, no problem, better sleep if it's too late. :p
    I can trade for like the next 6 hours if you can.
    Hahah don't worry, I didn't (it would take an extra round of cloning and I'm lazy). Does make me want a Shiny one in a Moon Ball though...
    Be back on in a sec!
    Just double-checking, you just wanted one clone of Latios along with the original, yes?
    Oh, well, since you'd want the original items back too, I guess I'll send them back on some trash clones I have lying around.
    Hopping online!
    Ah right, sounds familiar. I shall get it down and have it cloned and ready!
    Hey-o, I am around! I realized that I was trading for your Joltik as well but I'm not sure what you had wanted? I have Vulpix cloned and ready.
    Hahah, it also can't make me unthink that the week has started again; I think it's still Monday. @w@
    Yeah sorry, won't be available til then but I will be around then for sure!
    Yes and yes. This message is being posted at a quarter to 3 PM on Wed afternoon.
    That's why I use a time zone converter (linked it in my OP as well)! Includes time and date so you can figure it out more easily. ;3
    Uhh I think I get what you mean so sure, it all gets cloned together so it's no big deal.
    Ok. :)
    I'm breeding that purple Minior right now for a 5 IV one, I will probably be ready to trade in a few minutes.
    If you're good with that, I'd be grateful. I can also add one of the items to the Minior if you want.
    (I can't PM you, my connection sucks sometimes <.<)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…