• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Xenomata
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• KAY finally got the stuff together. You wanted a clone of Salamence but not of Floatzel?
    Oh it doesn't? I don't know that I ever noticed. :0
    Sweet! Certainly let me know, sounds super fun. c:
    If you are referring to the weekday time, yes that's good! I'll also be around tonight at that weekday time (7-10 PM) so I could do then too if you wanna get it done sooner!
    I figured. I don't battle so I have little reason to check stuff past "what are people looking for in this Pokemon," but some of the alternate metas were really interesting so I did some research. Ye, pretty crazy combo. @w@ Good point! I also forget that I tell people "only a normal Shiny," and although the Weedle (along with I think Venonat and Geodude) are competitive 5IV, since they were RNGed and have no EMs I just leave them on the normal list. (Side note, I'm SUPER excited for Mega Mawile despite never having used it; makes me wish I had a competitive or Shiny competitive one. @w@)
    Oh man, even if no one wants it I would certainly love it forever. It's gotta be something super amazing tho, some flawless popular Pokemon with 4 EMs in a good ball. Then people will suffer knowing such an awesome Pokemon is "Sparkle Butt." >:3
    Oh I meant Weedle haha. I can see Porygon being popular again too! (Though I saw it having a hard time in the competitive sphere; not sure if you follow any of Smogon's metas, but Porygon was banned from use in Little Cup due to its Z-Conversion I think it was? And it had been a staple in the meta for awhile. Also Porygon2 is seeing use in VGC which really confuses me.)
    HAH, I'm not sure it's that as much as people just like, don't like the characters. French/German/etc is whatever since it's still English langauge, but hiragana and hangul is too different. Idk, I think it's dumb as hell but I essentially run a Pokemon business, so if my customers want English names, I get them English names.
    Huh, didn't know that at all. I'll keep it in mind!
    Cool! Seems to be popular suddenly (a couple other people asked for it as well).
    Heh, sounds good to me! And don't worry, I expected as much and was just curious. It'll be better for trades as some people don't like "weird language" (buncha lame butts but whatever).
    Wait, you get Festival Coins from WTing? Really?? Maybe I should get back into it after all...but I actually need BP, not coins, so that I can do EV training. @w@
    Oh whoops, I forgot what the name was lol. So actually nodame.
    Weedle is for sure in a Poke Ball because I had him RNGed for me. Porygon I'd have to check but I'm pretty sure it's a standard ball of some sort. OH YEAH! It has an English name since you evolved it right? I would have preferred Japanese to match it's language tag, but there's nothing for it now. I'll take it!
    Hahah, I got tired of that which is why I don't WT anymore. I also got weirdly sentimental about the poor junk Route 1 Pokemon, being rejected and all, aaaaaaand that's why I have no room in Bank. >w> Wow, I haven't heard about Bad Eggs since I played with glitches back in 4th Gen. Definitely not cool. @@
    Yeah, that's the way English characters on a Japanese game work, so that's fine! (They should look like: nodare)
    Darn, thanks for checking tho. I can trade you something for Floatzel if you'd like! c:
    I mean, again, anything that's good/rare in any sense of the word coming out of WT is always suspicious. As long as yer honest about it when you trade it tho, I think it's fine. (Since trading is my whole deal I can't trust WT stuff as much, but I do have some gems that came out of it, like a competitive Shiny Chikorita named Parsley. I love that little thing but it's been sitting in my boxes for years cuz it's too suspicious. >w>)
    [nodame] as in it's written like that or it's in Japanese? If Japanese it should be either のだめ or ノダメ. And are the brackets included? Cuz if so that's 8 characters which is too many for the Japanese game, so there's some weird name stuff there...Otherwise yeah, seems fine. I thought you got it as is and was like "HMM" but as a baby it's more believable. Likely the person just didn't want a Japanese Pokemon and sent it off again.
    Ooo, I'd trade for Floatzel if it's indeed UT! I have a T one I'd like to replace. Bummer about the other but oh well, worth an ask.
    Ohh, you must be talking about AusLove.tv or whatever. I don't like that guy; a lot of his hacks have been circling around for gens. Really bothers me that he's "famous" when he does that. >>
    Not a bad list! Actually, what are the natures on Banette, Druddigon, Floatzel, and Fearow, and are they UT per chance? Salamence seems cool, but since it was from WT I'm a little suspicious. Is it ORAS native? If so are you able to check its details?
    Heh, don't worry, I'm busy too so I get it!
    Hahah no problem! Just wanted to make sure we didn't get in trouble. @w@
    Hmm, what are they? I might want to replace what I have in my collection. If they happen to be nickname-able as well, that's always a plus. ;3
    Lugia because my first Pokemon game was Crystal, and while Suicune was the title legend, Lugia was the one that took me the longest to catch and got me through the E4 a million times over. Yveltal because it's Lugia's evil brother haha.
    I used to also take Cobalion but that's all I was getting for the longest time so I've taken it off the list for now. That just happened to be the only legend I really liked from 5th, and no one wanted it so it was easy to collect.
    Now Solgaleo is the new addition because I really got into the story of Sun, and the battle against my Solgaleo really opened my eyes to how awesome it is. Also the final end credit with Solgaleo and Lillie gave me the greatest feels. So now I must have all of them haha.
    Yh breeding usually ends up taking longer than expected. Your jangmo-o is ready. Those things take forever to hatch
    If you don't mind I'd like one with speed boost please.
    Iv's dm though.

The jangmo is fine. I'll breed it now :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…