• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Blue Saturday
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo, Blue did you get Scarlet or violin and if so what do you think of the games
    Blue Saturday
    Blue Saturday
    @desdar300 I have Violet, my take on them so far? Really fun games, I put more hours into these games than I thought I would compared to me never finishing Sword or getting past the third gym. Clever ideas with multiple path stories, unfortunately very buggy and unfinished games. GF still missing the mark on voice acting, graphics and level-scaling/balancing, etc.
    Cute avatar. I wish her Dragonite was treated a lot better though. Its annoying that its last win was against Dawn's Mamoswine xD
    Cute avatar~ (*^▽^*)
    Blue Saturday
    Blue Saturday
    Thanks bb <3

FXpGPHZUIAMCzU5
    Taking a break from this hellsite (curating your online fandom experience in-general) can be so soothing a of mental health. I imagine how much I’d not be fond of yoga/gym/drawing/acting if I heard people terminally complaining about how much they disliked it just to never stop….? :]

Stay happy and healthy, drink water loves ❤️
    Hey just wanted to appreciate you for always providing insightful opinions in a positive light towards the show, considering the barrage of negativity that always exists here. Your opinions are fun to read :)
    Just wanted to say thanks for giving a reasonable and thorough response in the threads. I genuinely don’t understand the massive overreaction people are having because others said they can see why this would be offensive. We have our disagreements from time to time but you always give great explanations on your viewpoints which is appreciated.
    Thanks for keeping it real in the anime threads. We need more level-headed and rational people in the fandom (or perhaps people who can make actual arguments and points about why SM/BW was such a terrible series lmao).
    Blue Saturday
    Blue Saturday
    Who me? Level-headed? :p

I try to not be too much a pestilence with my posting and catch myself when I’m being irrational. Same to you, your post are always very reasonable whether I agree or not they’re always a pleasant read~
    Galarian Ponyta not being a Fairy is a crime against humanity because it has the lore and flair of a Fairy ‘mon -BUT....Psychic...?
    Sham
    Sham
    I’m glad it didn’t. I feel like too many variants would of gotten the Fairy Type smacked on them since we already had the Vulpix line and now Weezing line.
    I don't expect SM fans to complain about the SWSH' anime. I do expect the XY fans to continue complaining about how the anime isn't XY.
    game3524
    game3524
    They are just mad because XY/XYZ in the grand scheme is inconsequential (just like BW). The only noteworthy thing to come out of Kalos was Serena’s kiss and even that doesn’t matter since Ash doesn’t age so they can’t be “together”.
    TheWanderingMist
    TheWanderingMist
    Never mind. It looks like they've disappeared entirely, funnily enough.
    Blue Saturday
    Blue Saturday
    No worries, they’ll be back for a potential league to shitpost and make the fan base hell.

*knocks on wood*
    Tbh, I didn't watch much of DP, I just pointed this out because apparently it's the fandom favorite. I watched XY after taking a long break since OS, and I was displeased on how the companions were treated overall to the point I made a fanfic to defy the show status quo, nothing about which series is better to me.
    It's strangely cat themed but I like it. Meowth is a Pokemon that hasn't been featured much in Pokespecial. I only recall seeing it in that chapter where Red is helping Prof. Oak get all the Pokemon back to his lab. So Meowth is welcomed, even if a new version of it. As for Litten, it comes as no surprise given the starter pattern.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…