• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
X
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The list should look like this:
    ● Lugia - 4
    ● Treecko - 5
    ● Suicune - 4
    ● Zorua - 9
    ● Feebas - 6 (1 to nickname)
    ● Mawile - 5
    ● Hydreigon - 5
    ● Amaura - 5
    ● Mew - 4
    This is including originals, so it's the total you'll get back. Look correct?
    Hmm, alright. I'm not sure I can get these all back to you in time though. Is there any clones you'd like to prioritize?
    Oh sure, I can do that! Just 1 extra clone or a few more? I don't mind since this is one of the few legit Shiny Mew around, I'd be happy to spread it around! @w@

No prob! Assuming I can get this cloning done in a timely manner, maaaaybe I can take it back before I head out. Let's see!
    Yeah for sure! That would be terrible. @@
    Gonna do this other trade real quick and then I'll clone! Gonna send you an extra clone of Feebas back to get it nicknamed for me when you get the time.
    Huh, I wouldn't think so? My only worry was that something wouldn't make it over, but Amaura seems fine.
    After this I have another quick trade to make, then I can clone and send stuff back to you!
    Awesome~ To double-check, is the list in my thread still good? (I C/Pd the one you gave me to put it in my first post, under Current Trades.)
    Yes indeed! I am also around now, gotta get what you wanted cloned (I think?) but then could get on!
    Haha! I'm a collector, and I only battle competitively with one of my friends. So, stats and natures aren't a huge deal for me. Thank you!
    Oh, I was expecting all the Unown after you traded me the things that needed to be cloned. So, you're about to get a few spare shinies. Whatever I can find.
    The Festival Plaza is kinda not great to find people. What is your character's name? Also, your inbox is full.
    Let's go for it! I'm trading you both Darkrai and the shiny legendary dogs events (as a bonus) for your clone projects. Then I'll go and clone and come back for your other Unown and Breedjects.
    Hey there. Sorry about that. I thought we were trading tonight for me. I should be free after 10PM or 11PM my time. Going out to dinner and then getting drinks with my grad school friends.
    Ugh I'm sorry, you are literally the best, I owe you a ton. ;w; Depending on when I get back tonight, I couuuuuul also do the, but I really have no idea what time. If I can manage it I'll hop on just in case!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…