• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Road
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, yes that's true. Though the sprites of the pokemon really helped me out in your shop, since the light blue part letters are actually quite blinding xD. My eyesight is sort of bad, so my eyes get irritated really fast when reading flashy bright colors, but with the sprites added there it wasn't much of a problem. I also can't stand watching 3d, but 3d is so cool so I am so upset about that Q_Q.

Oh... Phew... Though I still feel intimidated when facing an English teacher ヾ(。 ̄□ ̄)ツ. Ah yeah... I always aced when it came to simple tests, speaking or listening, but when it comes to writing... oh God. My teachers used to get so fed up with me for using informal speech in my writings xD'. In my defence! I was just trying to make it funny... so they'd enjoy reading it more Q.Q
    Oh I won't, I just mean like I seem to have been confused about what day it was just in general. Work itself is what messes me up on it. All my work days sort of run together in my head and I'll forget days where I was off even existed. I'll pop over to your thread and check your times.
    Basically all day yesterday I thought it was Tuesday for me, and so it would have been Wednesday for you. It's a miracle I actually go to work on time.
    Well, everything to make it seem more fancy xD. I actually tried that once, making, but half way through I erased everything since it took way too much time x.x' and now I changed laptops so I can't find the document anymore xD.

Oh... English teacher... damn. I hope I'm noy scaring you off with my horrible grammar ∑( ̄□ ̄;) and my billion typos...
    hey road and yeah you can use it on another site as well ^_^ as long as it gets credited I don't mind :3 i had people order from my art shop years ago with my last one for other sites as long as its credited I don't mind it ;)
    Surely xD. I wasn't too sure, seeing it was still in your list ~ But then again you're so busy x.x I don't even know how you found the time to make your shop so... fancy... like seriously, with all the sprites and stuff xD. It must have taken ages...
    I was like, looking around through your shop and saw you wanted a Female Rockruff, w/ EM FF and in a Moon Ball, I really so happened to breed one, I wanted one too, now I have a few breedjects xD Did you want to have it? Like just have it, seeing as it's just a breedject.

Rockruff : Moon Ball
    Nature : Jolly
    Ability : Steadfast
    EM : Fire fang/Thunder Fang/Sucker Punch/Trash
    IV spread : 31/31/31/XX/31/31
    Yeah, just Salamence. Floatzel I can't think of a good enough reason to care about.
    ...that sounds horrible and makes me hope that when pokemon come into existence and take over the world, I am not enslaved by a shiny Floatzel as payback ._. I'm just gonna hop online and not think about humanities inevitable doom.
    Alright, both Floatzel and Salamence are in 7th gen. Just gimme the signal and I'll hop online.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…