• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
AlolaSherwood

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• True, but the exclusivity would have been nice (people really want the stones). I wouldn't have done good in the battles tho so it wouldn't have been fun haha.
    Hahah, that makes things trickier! I've got enough Alola-native competitives to sorta make a team now, though that doesn't matter much since I don't battle. Still, there's some online competitions I'd like to join to get the items and such, in which case they could come in handy. (Like the International Competition, which I missed the registration for by like, an hour cuz I kept forgetting and then was at work. Super mad. >>)
    I see. I figured the others were traded for. Fun though! I mentioned I don't really battle, though I'm looking into a new rule set that might be interesting.
    Mm yeah, unless something is competitive I have them all already. @w@ MMing seems to really be working this gen! I'm glad. Congrats. c:
    Thank you a ton too! c: Hahah not at all, I'm glad you are equally as patient! Some people aren't as understanding of the time zone difference, which makes negotiations super tough. >>
    Anyway, yer always welcome back if you get some more of the legends I'm looking for, or a Shiny of some sort! c:
    Hmm, I can't seem to find you in my list despite updating it. Send me a request hen yer ready so I can send back the clone!
    Sounds complicated. @@
    Alrighty, I am around! I should be ready to trade in a bit (doing cloning for another trade), let me know when yer ready~
    Oh lordy, please do not endanger real-life commitments for the trade. @@ I will be around at my listed time frame tonight if it works for you, but if not I will be available this weekend on my Sunday!
    I don't actually understand what that means, but it doesn't sound right either way. Hence why I encourage the use of a converter always haha. I work with too many time zones to apply basic math skills. @w@
    My Wed, so today! (For reference, it's about a quarter to noon over here.) I usually speak in terms of "my X" and "your X", though if there's no specification it's usually "my x."
    Awesome! I'm locked into another trade again though, so I'll need a bit to clone it.
    Hmm, my next available time would be on Wednesday, though I could do it tonight if you have some time.
    A Rockruff? Little odd, but interesting. If you wanted to try and breed something that's cool! Again, I would take any Lugia, Yveltal or Solgaleo for it as well.
    Not seeing you again in the list for some reason, but I have your Lugia clone! Request me when yer ready~
    Cool! I still need to clone the Darkrai and bring it up, but should be ready soon!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…