• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Xenomata
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• dang it sorry about to go to bed though since I need to go to work a bit earlier then usual if your on after 8:45pm my time that be great if not then i could do it sunday after work after 5:15 pm my time i will try a bit better to keep an eye out on the forums >.<
    okay sorry i was afk earlier i be on for the next hour or so if I am afk sorry again >.< trying to breed stuff for the trade shop and gettig ready for a tournament atm
    I just don't like pushing people for anything really in general >.> anyway i be on thursday since I am off from work that day ^_^
    no worries tbh I understand i am in no rush to get your credit mons :) take your time I don't mind really ;)
    LOL its fine I saw you playing fates for awhile actually :p I been busy lately as it is so no worries ^_^ also I played fates already which i am a big fire emblem fan so I know how you feel ^_^ my favorite of the series is 7 ;) whenever your ready to trade just let me know its fine ^_^
    its fine if you can't trade tommorow with me I be off from work tuesday,wensday or thursday :3 take your time ^_^
    oh now I see i just asked if yachu can change the offer didn't realize after awhile it was torchic lol I was kinda that day speed reading since I had to go to bed soon for work XD I got one more day of work and then off for 3 days...I need to breed up a grass and fairy team for the leagues I am in then start on all the requests XD
    wait what? i didn't see a repeat ball torchic on the list of the second request of yachu which I don't recall getting repeat part torchic in the first trade >.> but anyway alright just let me know whenever your ready to trade for everything and afterwards can add credits if you see anything that might fancy you that you don't have >.>
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…