• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Kevin24
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just took pictures from my code down to the back of the wonder card for my shiny tapu bulu. Wanted to know if after I SR for a decent bulu if you'd trade one of these lele for it.
    jpn console tapu lele modest 12-18-2018 alert to sounds [JPN]
    kor console tapu lele modest 12-18-2018 alert to sounds
    tapu lele hasty 12-18-2018 capable of taking hits [SPA]
    tapu lele modest 12-18-2018 somewhat vain [ENG
    Kevin24
    Kevin24
    not gonna be able to trade until i get new laptop and proofs. and for gen 7 i seek video/pic download proof not just wc
    SmeargleRocks
    SmeargleRocks
    I have the screenshot of initially getting the code, pictures of the wonder card upon downloading it, and back of wonder card. Didn't think to video it
    SmeargleRocks
    SmeargleRocks
    Do you know if while they were searching numerous MYSTRY mew carts if they found the last 7 or so mew they were missing?
    Bit of a random question but, do you know if anyone's gotten the us heatran / regigigas codes yet or if the newsletter just hasn't released?
    Your inbox is apparently full therefore my message is unable to go through.

It is 7.30am for me now. Shall we schedule the trade for your Friday evening and my Saturday morning?
    That's my fault for not being more specific sorry!

As I mentioned in my PM, you are a active user on multiple trade forums from what I can tell and you've been around quite a long time. I can trust you!

Wondering if you happen to have any sort of proof at all however? Are they self obtained? Do you have access to the wondercard?
    Sorry did you read my disclaimer?

As a full and honest disclosure, I have used powersave to manage saves in the past (never to clone, inject wondercards, or modify the games code, simply to backup save files)-- this sort of disclaimer is required on the forum I usually trade on

However, I am offering none of those. I am offering stock redeemed events. These were farmed on an un-modified console w/o cfw or save managers. They are 100% legit w/ complete trade history and come with full mp4 or photo redemption proof.

I come from a community that takes hacks very seriously.

I am willing to work and trade for anything on your wishlist, but currently I have:

Redeemed: PGL Landorus | redeemed by dantelukas for dvader0>tacocat777 http://imgur.com/a/6cTTs & 2017 Worlds Alolan Exeggutor | mp4 proof and attendance proof by me ;)http://imgur.com/a/Cn6Jh

Unredeemed: 2017 Worlds Alolan Exeggutor, Sandazzle/Lycanroc Codes, CoroCoro Ho-Oh, Demo Greninja,NA Diance (Gen VI), 20AV Manaphy (Gen VI)
    Hi Kevin24 it has been a long time and I am getting back into trading again :> Please keep in touch and let me know how you are!
    ~Alexis
    Thanks a lot man, asking cause I want to know what sets to look for on a mew since I bought a MYSTRY gamecart last year, haven't offered them much because besides the "offer" of showing their toys r us name tags (which they forgot) I didn't get any proof :/
    Odd question but I'm not sure who else to ask about this, do you know if anyone made a list of the move combinations that the Mew tutor in XD can teach Mew? (Fake out, return, icy wind, reflect etc... Like that but all 2000+) I don't even know if whoever worked on breaking down the code did research on that
    Oh really? Thank you for the heads up.
    Is this a particular reason for this or is it purely because are hacking wish onto it?

You don't have one do you?
    Hello thank you for clarify about the hacks as i didint know it still want them but even if i take them doesnt planning to trade them as i dont want to give hack pokemons anyway thanks again
    Hey kevin, long time no talk, was wondering if there was a celesteela given out at a vgc? I got one over the gts with VGC2017 as its OT
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…