• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
O

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    "For you want the crown, I see it in your eyes, your posture, your clothes. You were born trying to kill your father, like any good Prince. "
    ----------
    lol, I like hos extremely wrong he is.
    You think i can mortally wound Callidon, and then Mon's character heals him?
    He did, after all, just assault the royal siblings. He's lucke he won't just be executed. lol
    Two things about your last post in the RPG, 1 - I assume the person on horseback is supposed to be my char (but he's only just now heading out of the city), and 2 - RPG posts need to be 200 words (where your's is just under 150).
    Hi Omega just letting you know that you're able to challenge Gym trainers, check them out in the gym subforum of asb!
    Hi Omega, normally you will need to post in the ref queue once youve accepted a challenge however i will take on the match as ref :)
    Hi! Welcome to the PASBL, hope you find some fun here and stick around. A couple things: You've only got 6 pokemon in your squad so far, which means that people with larger squads will be able to pick around you and plan better. I'd advise you bump up your total starting pokemon to the allowed 15; don't worry if you decide you don't like them, at level 1 you're able to change your squad as and when you like without having to level them up, since you're at the lowest level any way.

Also, I've seen that you want your first match to be Doubles/Realistic. I'd advise against both for your first battle anyway, but bare in mind you can have up to 4 battles across both forums (If you haven't heard about UPN you can find it here). Realistic battles can only be picked up by B grade or higher Referee's at the current time, so you have less chance of someone picking it up. It can also leave your pokemon with injuries that stop them being used for a number of battles proceeding (up to 3 usually), and baring in mind you only have 6 pokemon currently, it would severely limit your squad. Doubles is also slightly more complex, but not as much as realistic.

I'd advise a 3v3 singles slapstick as your first battle, and see where everything goes, although the choice is up to you obviously. Either way, hope you enjoy your time here!
    You sure you want your first battle to be realistic? If you are then, I'll take it up. I've never fought realistic before so we'd be on an even playing field
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…