• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
SmeargleRocks

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• alrighty I will get online now ^_^ I think i need to add you still actually let me double check not sure if I still have you or not...
    sounds good I should be online still i will try to keep logged on which hopefully my boyfriend doesn't steal the computer like he did last night all day...his busted which he at work atm but might be home sometime soon...
    oh and I missed you again great >.> but I am online for a short time again ^_^ and yeah i can trade in two hours if you don't log on by the time dinner is done for me ^_^
    alrighty if you can't match me again I be on thursday,friday and saturday :) on and off we can try to make one of those days ^_^
    no be at work have to close that day but I can do it tuesday,wensday or thursday since I be off from work those days >.>
    dang missed you >.> anyway I be on for at least for a hour or so until I have to do the laundry and take a bath late at night XD
    I am online now which will be online on and off for sometime just message me when you see my green light ^_^
    no worries I get you just was saying I could should be able to trade with you tommorow if I don't go out with the boyfriend ^_^
    lol i mean i can trade now if you want just need to get my ds plug since its close to dying :p but anyway its up to you i can trade tommorow will have to be after 8 pm my time though which is gmt -5. I was playing fire emblem heroes fierce earlier on my phone XD
    would you be alright with male alolan grimer the game is seriously trolling me hatched 3 males with the correct spread and all the females keep hatching the wrong spread -_- I will keep trying for a bit longer but if no go I will just move on to dewpider for hasty >.>
    lol I didn't realize I had a careful litwick this whole time XD anyway no worries i got this now I will breed it up which btw it be 4 egg moves on it didn't realize my love ball grimer I got from someone had 3 egg moves on it already which I am adding pursuit on it because it a necessary to alolan grimer with shadow sneak. I wanted to add it earlier but bank wasn't release to put it on :p I should have it ready on monday which is today :p I will go to bed now and then finish it up when I wake up ^_^
    i see no worries I will custom breed if for you then but one thing been hatching eggs like crazy and one still hasn't popped out careful -_- I will keep though it should show up don't have anything to breed with everstone not even ditto with careful nature that in that egg group XD
    so just about to start on grimer and saw you want careful nature? normally adamant or brave would be the best choice but I don't mind rebreeding for you as a custom breed if you want careful nature ^_^ I have adamant atm thats why I asked...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…