• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This is a trusted forum member with swift replies, we trade-evolved a bunch of pokes, all came back. I would recommend. ;)
    yeah no problem ^_^ glad to help out ^_^ hope to see you again be getting more things in soon to add so if you see anything fancy you after I catch up on the requests to take more don't hesitate to ask :)
    tangela is good with hp fire or hp ice which I was breeding hp fire at the time :) I was breeding ha on it too but don't think had a spare one to give I just traded it randomly XD I will be adding it to my chart to hp fire to breed now I can do it with my venasaur that was rnged back in black and white perfect hp fire spread...
    I can't remember lol but I will find out and mine is Allie everything is on the front page of my trade shop as well in my sig ^_^
    I just checked your form doesn't seem you added your gmt sooooo not sure what timezone your in to convert that gmt to what time it be in my time >.> soo I be on and off today so I will try to stay on much I can while I am breeding,ev training and etc...
    what is your timezone can't figure out the conversion but can check your request form to see in a second...
    On my cellphone atm boyfriend has my laptop all day now do to his is broken but I can do it the same time you posted I will try to synch with your time sorry >.<
    alrighty not sure now about thursday my boyfriend was saying he might want to go out that time now -_- so if you can somehow do it on friday or saturday that be fine if not crap >.> I just wanted to give you heads up so you look for me and i am not online >.<
    I just logged on and dang it missed you >.> I be on for sometime if you are available of course :/

I will off from work thursday,friday and saturday so we can catch eachother at some point we must have a big time difference do to you logged on at 9 am my time....
    okie dokie which I should be able to trade tommorow if I don't go out with my boyfriend I am off from work ^_^ if not I can do it thursday before I go to work or after ;)
    alright hasty your request is ready to be picked up whenever you are ^_^ I will have three mons ready to trade so the last mon we trade will be the dewpider :D
    hey hasty ^_^ just letting you know working on your dewpider now finally sorry for the wait been busy like always plus finally finished all those pesky 12.5% ratio female breeds that was slowing me down so breeding is going smoother again ^_^ I will message you when it is done later ;)
    And thank you.
    If you ever happen to see something interesting again when roaming the forums, feel free to contact me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…