• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
pokemon fan 132

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I guess so
    Lol he sort of did when I told him that several years ago xD
    It is the 20th anniversary of Pokemon so I guess she might appear but I still doubt it. Yeah they share the same interests :3
    The midwest, more specifically Illinois.
    I see ^^
    I don't like May and I like Misty but she has similar issues with Serena
    She does :3 lol It was actually mild where I live but these past couple of days reminded me that it's still winter XD
    No, not yet. I didn't even know there was a new movie of that yet XD
    Pretty much lol. I think I prefer Dawn and currently Mallow and Lillie over Serena and Iris though.
    I'm using a sick Dawn avatar because I'm sick of winter and the snow XD
    Anyways how are you? The Sun and Moon english dub starts this Saturday :D
    So sorry I haven't responded to you yet. I actually just moved and am trying to figure things out right now. XD; My goal is to reply back to you by the end of this weekend. :)
    [He's banned from posting in the anime forums there lol] I see XD. I signed up there as Lillie~ ^^
    The one that I have now.
    Yeah lol. He's on bulbagarden and toonzone forums.
    Thanks! It's from my second day on here. I also got the highest user title ranks too
    I have the same issue with the Anime. I have been watching(actually keeping up with) it to let go now. The whole recycle and restart plot is a pretty dumb idea. If they think they can keep getting new audience then they are obviously wrong. I mean sure it is easy for the games since there are always new kids who want to try it out but it is not the same for the Anime. It's about a solid investment of at least 3 years per saga. You can't expect people to keep coming back when writing is this terrible and continuity is nothing more than a word to them.

Every saga we see people leaving the series and even though there are new people who join the fan base most of them never make it past the saga. Back in Kanto it was different cause they had raw ideas and those ideas were quite aptly implemented but sooner or later everyone runs out of it. And when you keep repeating the same stuff the audience lose interest and I don't blame them. I think if they go back to their roots, if that is even possible now, we might see a lot of old fans return. The popularity of Pokemon GO is a proof of that.
    Talking about racism, do you know anything about the rules to become a authority on this site? It's hilarious.

I was actually surfing this site when I saw that only Serena and Lillie have fan base threads. Lol. Sometimes I think this fanbase deserves all this stupid writing after all. I don't even post here anymore because of these reasons. These people just see 'these' characters as important and somehow, to them, other non important characters revolve around 'these' said characters.

I am not saying they are bad characters. They only show one type of character since there are shy girls like those in reality. But the fanbase going gaga over them is what makes me sad. And worst of all, GF is banking on this fact, The last character was a success so they made another one like that. It really makes me sad that a strong character like Iris was ignored because she wasn't timid or shy. The show actually tried to develop her and she indeed got some fair development by the end of the series but I suppose sexism won. I also read one article where it said that people like Japanese female because they are submissive. I suppose that says a lot about this fanbase too.

I used to think I left this place because I was busy with the competitive scene but now I think it was this biased fanbase that drove me away and I am happy to stay as faraway from here as possible.
    Yes I'm in the same boat. I don't get it to be quite honest. When we were kids we had all the time in the world after hours spent at school and now the day just passes as though there are less than 12 hours a day.

It is a very nice podcast and I definitely learned a lot from it even though I never went past the 20 episode mark. My problem with it was that I was not able to use all the new things that Luke was teaching. And when you don't use it you lose it.

In my country English is the second language for almost everyone and if you need a reputable job you need it. First language is not consistent though and depends on the region. Basically if you need to talk to a person of another region, let's say a northern guy talking to southern one, knowing English would most likely get you two through.

Wow you went through a lot or maybe it is because I learned about it all in one paragraph. That's the problem with Maths, if you don't know the basics, you will have a hard time moving forward. I was supposed to be polishing my Advanced Mathematics skills but then I realized that I was missing on basics cause it's been 10 years since I studied them so now I have to work on my basic skills before diving into advanced. I think same applies to language learning too. Whenever I stray too far away from English my sentence structure starts to suffer.
    Lol yeah but I still wouldn't call it an actual victory XD
    Who knows what'll happen for the movie haha
    Damn tpci is taking too long to premiere the SM dub xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…