• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, yaaay ~ That's great ♪(^∇^*)

Uhm,... but you can remove the Chespin from the list, sorry, I was really in need of it, so I got it somewhere else. I'm so sorry Q . Q I hope you didn't breed it already! Sorry x100! Did I say sorry already? Because I really am QvQ! And... uhm ....can you remove the ralts too please....
    It's a 3-friggin'-minute cutscene. I'm online from midnight until 10am my time (I'm nocturnal; I have no social life outside of xbox live and my computer) and in that time I'm lucky to get 130 soft resets done. I want soooooooooo bad to punch that smile right off Kukui's face. But I will get this [censored] shiny!
    Awesome that's great to hear. How's that going for you?

And I took a break from Serebii just to focus on other things and couldn't remember to ever get on so it's nice to say hello to those still around
    I'm not doing a badge quest... I just want a shiny starter. I think I'm already mad; I'm just too deep in to stop now. The shiny will not win!
    Yeah, for now I organized them by types, since I was too lazy to always see in what ball they were, I might be the laziest human on earth xD.

Oh dear, I always release them immediately, I don't have any empty boxes left Q.Q, I blamed it partially on my friend because she had to trade everything to me, since she got no pokebank, and now I am here, stuck with her pokemon in my game waiting for the day that she will finally take them back ....
    Phew ~ That's good xD, though you had to go through the trouble again getting it x.x'

Oh woah, I wonder how you keep track of your games xD I decided to stuff everything in my pokebank, but then again, I don't always have access to the internet so it kind of sucks for me sometimes :c
    Uuh, so the nest ball chespin is okay now right? And Haw in dusk ball is just fine xD Don't worry about it, the colors match nicely ~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…