• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Erron Black
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Here goes the banner you asked for.

Yeah, that sounds reasonable. Is the bulu team gonna need more then one green mon or just Bulu? I like just Bulu.
    they fixed that trading problem erron so it should be alright :3 just traded my buneary last night in wonder trade ^_^
    yeah me too what the problem is not going through bank to your game but when you breed the offspring and try to gts/wonder trade/or normal trade it says there is a problem with the pokemon. I have alot of more stuff to offer as well trying to catch moon ball houndour soon on my soulsilver to have it available :3 I hope they work out the kinks because its annoying but going for the night ;) you take it easy ^_^
    yw and sure thing which if you want something that is unable to be traded on sun and moon I can do it on oras if you want until they fix this problem. I haven't tried 3rd or 2nd gen yet will transfer over some apricorn 3rd and 2nd gen mons to see if it works or not...
    no problem which I think I figured it out so far 4th gen and 5th gen can't trade I tried normal pokeball with hidden ability with snivy didn't work its the system itsn't fully updated it needs to be fixed...anyway I can trade just logged back on :3
    it is my onix with heavy ball traded but then when it went to my buneary it didn't but I am ready to trade now :3
    i got your message I be on in a bit trying to make a list of what I need left for the shiny charm for my dex also heads up about bank update they didn't finish updating the games trading system yet because some legal pokemon can't be traded on sun and moon >.>I tried trading my legal love ball ha buneary with 4 legal egg moves on it and it didn't go through wonder trade.
    sorry I ended up going to get dinner >.> since it took so long to answer back XD I be on most of the day still so if you log back on I can trade still ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…