• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Ascended Dialga

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Solid Rock would be perfect, especially because of all the weaknesses it picks up with that typing.

Oooooh that Arcanine looks so cool o_o I assume you've shown Wolfie? :p
    Not much! I've been playing a lot of Fire Emblem Heroes lately. It's the last week before Spring Break too!
    I'm fine, just relaxing right now. I finished my shift at work a couple hours ago so I have the evening off.
    hmmm now that I see it again, Mega Torterra is giving me Ankylosaurus vibes! now the original one does too. why did I never notice that before? :p
    Yeah, there are sooo many pokemon that can still benefit from megas -- and/or just plain look cool!

Well it's not just regular Alka Seltzer, but the kind they make specifically for colds. it'll say so on the package. there are some you dissolve in hot water and they taste nasty XD The ones for cold water are really good though. So far I've seen orange-flavored for daytime and lemon-flavored for nighttime to help you sleep. they take care of my symptoms better and faster than any cold pill.
    *is massaged* >w<

Ah yeah, that too... I hope that doesn't mean no more megas D: but also I'd say the stones first available were only for the Alola dex because why have mega stones available that you can't use? on launch, anyway...

oh good, glad you're better! I never know what to do for a cold. usually I just drink hot beverages, especially 'creamy' ones like hot chocolate, which feel really good on a sore throat. OH I just remembered -- for future reference, those Alka Seltzer dissolving tablets they make for colds/flus kick in shockingly fast! XD some taste terrible but the orange ones are REALLY good.
    lol according to Alatar, I'm pretty lucky to be getting a massage from Dialga. XD

yeah, I guess pretty much everyone wishes we got all the mega stones right away, but I'm just glad we're getting them at all. I think it also has to do with the initially small number of pokemon available in Alola, and -- heeeey, wait a minute... I just realized that that was also a marketing ploy to get us all to buy Bank, wasn't it? o_O at least I already had it downloaded.

Ack D: sorry about your cold during break -.- feeling any better today?
    The usual. Just read you about me when i logged back in. You are 25 huh, hows life been going so far recently?
    I'll still volunteer to zoos and such
    But I don't wanna be stuck with student loan debt [ my mom only did three terms and is still paying off the 10,000 or so loans ]

* Wolfie smiles and cuddles his best friend *
    Because you are the most recent person who viewed my profile, if you where browsing then there was a reason you ended up on my profile. No reason and you never would have found me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…