• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
AJ2000
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The history section but I'll elaborate on that later.

I actually meant the "Your character" thing. My bad. :p
    I normally have somewhat sparse SU's. This allows me to be slightly more dynamic with my characters, Nonetheless, I'll fill out it a bit more.
    And I know I said "better" but I think I found the perfect solution to your OP problems!

Make the text color the same as the rules!

Like the subtitles (the distracts and all that) can be left fine but the color of the text is great, even on the default SPPf skin to me!
    I'm...I'm having trouble with my SU. ;~;

And now that you told me, I can go ahead and tell everyone now. >=) (But you really should change it to male.)
    Yeah, I'm still interested. I've been writing it, just haven't updated on the thread.

Will definitely be done by end of this week, most likely sooner.
    I don't have access to a laptop atm but yeah I'm still interested! I can still edit my WIP/SU though!

One more thing: Are you actually a male or female? People call you a he but your bio says otherwise and I don't want to get confused. .-.
    No problem :) Sorry about having to pull out of this though, I was looking forward to joining it, but as I said nothing is flowing well. I'm still going to watch the thread though!
    Hey, just so you know, I'll have to drop my reserve, unfortunately. I have ideas for a character I'm just struggling to write out those ideas very well. I am still going to stalk your rp thread though, because it's still an interesting premise and I want to see it play out haha.
    Hey just letting you know I won't be able to finish my sign-up till Thursday/Friday. I was planning on doing it today but I'm pretty pooped and just want to play video games haha.
    VV I second the request for making the OP more readable, I'm on a desktop and it's still very difficult.
    Yo! I know someone who are considering joining your RP, however, the OP is still fairly impossible to read, could you fix that?
    Aaand I think my SU is done now. Not entirely sure though. Gonna take a look tomorrow and see if i can add anything.
    lol, I really love using that Chansey.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…