• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Road
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Road, how's it going? Out of curiosity, were you SRing your Koko for anything specific like Hidden Powers?

Edit: I got the HP Ice one I was after, but if you were SRing for another useful one (Ground, Fire, etc), I would definitely be interested still! If not, sorry to bug you. Hope all is well :)
    Thanks so much for the trade :) I'll send you the proofs via PM in a bit. By the way, I'd advice against posting the proofs in public since some scammers steal them and gen based on them. Thanks for your offer, I might have accepted it as well since mine is from a mass giveaway. I have taken a hiatus from event collecting for some time since it became pretty hard to get newer ones. Collectors who have them with proof would only trade them for same ones of different languages. Tell me if you are looking for any older events in particular, I still have a bunch and am interested in some of your other events as well.
    Oh, I mean I can clone them myself if I want them so it's no problem. No need to worry about it. But thank you. :)
    road your text banners are ready to be picked up at my shop hope there alright ^_^ thanks for choosing my art shop ^_^
    Nooo, I wasn' trying to stress you I'm sorry if I did Q.Q I was just being curious since you do live in Japan ~ I'm sorry if I were prying D:
    I've got used to participate in YahooJP auctions so the time is actually fine for me haha Thanks for offering! Hope you have a great weekend~
    ah sorry, I did something wrong, brb rly fast! ´ A `;; had only her on team, didn't know I couldn't trade like this
    I'm connecting right now! My IGN is tiaa ! It's my first time having a pkmn clonned, so shall I send it to you, end trade and wait?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…