• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• alrighty poochiena your request is ready for trade :) I got your male togedemaru lightning rod 5iv -sp.attack in heavy ball ^_^
    Haha yer very welcome! I'm glad the times worked out, often living in Japan means I can never meet up with anyone. @w@ Yer welcome back anytime if you need more cloning done! c:
    Siiigh, the ever-present FP issues. I disconnected and reconnected, hopefully that helps?
    Yes! I have to hop offline for a couple minutes, but will stay online here to keep in touch.
    Ah okay, I thought you panicked and wasn't sure it was me haha. I'm sending over a spare Salandit!
    Can do! Mine is in my profile, IGN is also Road! Feel free to send a request when you spot me (though let me know who you are so I know to accept haha)~
    Hello! Sorry for the wait! Are you still good on time for cloning? You needed only two clones plus the original, yes? I can do ore if you'd like. :0
    You should do more art like that It looks awesome and you have some great talent, was mainly asking cause I wanted to ask people if anyone would make a personal Smeargle drawing
    My timezone is MT, so as of this post it's 1:51 for me, I'm available from now until about 1am my time ^.^
    Just asking, do you care about IVs on them? If so, then the offers must have the same amount of IVs. If not, then don't worry. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…